I Bought a LX450.... Now what? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Careful, one part leads to another and then to another.... And it never ends...lol
Here's mine on an OME 2.5" lift and 35s. Almost done with the exterior and then it'll be on to the interior. Once the interior is done then it's time to get really crazy and go LS swap. Already looking for a donor truck.

A few days after I bought it, added some used 35 all terrains just to see how I liked them and to make sure she would still fit in the garage:
Before.jpg

What she looks like now (still waiting on my blinker lights to ship), bumpers front and back, snorkel, new wheels and tires, winch, quads, monstaliner including door jamb spray (brown eyed girl) and a few new dents:

After 1.jpg
After 2.jpg

Careful, one part leads to another and then to another.... And it never ends...lol
Here's mine on an OME 2.5" lift and 35s. Almost done with the exterior and then it'll be on to the interior. Once the interior is done then it's time to get really crazy and go LS swap. Already looking for a donor truck.

A few days after I bought it, added some used 35 all terrains just to see how I liked them and to make sure she would still fit in the garage:
View attachment 2789410

What she looks like now (still waiting on my blinker lights to ship), bumpers front and back, snorkel, new wheels and tires, winch, quads, monstaliner including door jamb spray (brown eyed girl) and a few new dents:

View attachment 2789411View attachment 2789412

You put a mighty fine winch on it! (8274) 👍

Reactions: HMM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom