I am stuck! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted with no luck on the CC board.
I am stuck on IH8MUD
I can't go anywhere but on this board.
Win XP using netscape
when I go to bookmark or type in web site it says can't be found
Is it me or anyone else have this problem???

Kinda like the Twilight Zone, no? :flipoff2:

I think its a MUD BUG
I opened a new window and the only place i can go it here.

Kurt,

You must not have had it in low range. Sounds like you need to deflate the hard drive pickup a bit for better traction to get out of that black hole, too.

Doug

PS - why is the board on what - Hawaii time? I am on PST and it's 2 hours behind that!

Doug

Yea I noticed that the board time is screwed up tonight. I think it's to fool Dan to keep him counting till morning. :D

Apparently the server was down earlier today, maybe they took it down to fly it out to Hawaii. That would explain the clock change. :doh:

Riley

Hope it comes back tan and refreshed...

Doug

Ooh, one minute apart on that last post - a personal best.

Doug

Hey,

We're almost through. :D Doing the plus and minus report as we speek ;) . I get to visit here 'cuz the parts manager can't work these reports in case he's been lining his nest :whoops: . So I'm killing a few minutes here. :beer: commin' up in a bit.

D-

Just noticed everyone's post counts have been stuck at the same number all day as well. Even Gumby's been stuck at 1250!

Doug

Hope it's all reasonably in line and you can head home at a reasonable hour. Like 10pm Hawaii time - heh.

Doug

Any extra 80 parts - filters, seal kits, spindles, rear axle housing - stuff like that you can just put in a crate and send it to Idaho for Cruiserman and I. We'll consider it an early Christmas present!

Doug

I think post counts don't get updated until you log back in again.

Wow Dan, I thought it was going to be an all nighter.

I guess we cleaned out the 80 front axle bin before hand. ;)

R

Post counts tick after every one...........

Oh, look, got me another one :flipoff2:

I still got plenty axle stuff here. I think my depot think's I'm nutz. I buy more of those pieces than anyone. I wonder why? :doh:

D-

With the front axle stuff and the small good filters, your weekly shipments would be rather skewed.

WE ARE DONE :cheers:

Counted 15,000 items in 5.25 hours.
Came in 1,300 bucks long on 460 Grand :D

I'm off to the saloon :flipoff2:

[quote author=IdahoDoug link=board=2;threadid=7262;start=msg60561#msg60561 date=1068271326]
Any extra 80 parts - filters, seal kits, spindles, rear axle housing - stuff like that you can just put in a crate and send it to Idaho for Cruiserman and I. We'll consider it an early Christmas present!

Doug
[/quote]

Mmmmmmmm spare parts :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom