I am about to buy a 1993 FZJ 80... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry I don't do surveys. But I can tell you that I payed $2800.00 for my locked 94 with 270k Miles on it and no not as cleans as the one in your drive way. The day I brought it home. View attachment 1978992
When did you buy yours?

So, this one had 6,000.00 of service done in last 18 months including new Toyota parts. Tune up, Brakes, rotors, brake lines, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, fuel system work, fuel filter, starter, coils, o2 sensor, front axle knuckle rebuild, rear axle seals, bearings, trans and TC service plus much more.

The price was less than this work cost..

From the Original owner ? It looks like it's at a Toyota Dealership, Plus the Plastic on the drivers side carpet is a dead give away.
Just saying

From the Original owner ? It looks like it's at a Toyota Dealership, Plus the Plastic on the drivers side carpet is a dead give away.
Just saying
Good catch.
The original owner traded it in. Yes. I found it at a Toyota dealership. I talked to the service department and they gave me the the history on it.
Thx

When did you buy yours?

So, this one had 6,000.00 of service done in last 18 months including new Toyota parts. Tune up, Brakes, rotors, brake lines, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, fuel system work, fuel filter, starter, coils, o2 sensor, front axle knuckle rebuild, rear axle seals, bearings, trans and TC service plus much more.

Like i said it looks like it's been well taken care of. And in today's market I think you got a real good deal.
I got mine three years ago.

Like i said it looks like it's been well taken care of. And in today's market I think you got a real good deal.
I got mine three years ago.
Thx. I have owned two fzj80's , but never one with over 220,000 miles. Both ran great but had usual oil leaks and other wear and tear issues. I hope I made a good decision on this one. It did not come with the rear jump seats. I'm looking for a pair...If you know of any let me know. Thx again brosky!

The initial clean up and inventory begins...
So far, all original equipment is here....

Starting OME Lift this week, and km3's...,and new bumpers.

IMG_20190517_212636767.jpg

IMG_20190518_170134145_HDR.jpg

When did you buy yours?

That cost $6000? Wow.

sliders is what you need first :doh:

congrats on the 40s :cheers:

I was talking that the dealer charged $6K for doing the listed service. I sure couldn't afford to take mine to the dealer.
Yes.

The maintenance history show over $6,000.00 in repairs. Basically every thing was serviced and or replaced...

Just drive it and let it talk to you. There are plenty of documented 80’s beyond 400k here on Mud. If it was truly maintained at a dealer ship that’s worth it’s salt, you should be sitting pretty.

White 1993 is a win. Mine is at 290k and uses one quart of oil by the time I change it out at 5k.

Do the lockers work?
Yes. They sure do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom