HZJ75 bolt sourcing help please. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SkiBum506

SILVER Star
Threads
My belts started squeaking on startup and when I went to look I realized the lower bolt on the alternator is missing. While looking over the engine I also noticed that two of the three bolts holding the power steering reservoir are missing. I have a 1990 HZJ75 and currently located in Reno, NV on a road trip. If anyone could point me in the direction of the size of these bolts so I can replace them locally? Or better yet where I could source OEM bolts? Thank you for your help in advance!

My belts started squeaking on startup and when I went to look I realized the lower bolt on the alternator is missing. While looking over the engine I also noticed that two of the three bolts holding the power steering reservoir are missing. I have a 1990 HZJ75 and currently located in Reno, NV on a road trip. If anyone could point me in the direction of the size of these bolts so I can replace them locally? Or better yet where I could source OEM bolts? Thank you for your help in advance!
go to partsouq's website and put in your VIN. This should take to you to all the diagrams for the HZJ75 and you can find the bolts there. Give this part number to a Toyota dealer and they can probably tell you the size and pitch of the bolts.

A Fastenal store might have a good selection of metric bolts.
You’d need to estimate or measure the lengths.
M6-1 M8-1.25 or M10-1.25 are the possible diameters+thread pitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom