How to tell if you are a redneck....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
If you have a 2 F of unknown condition, and you rig it on a hoist and fire it up ........on the floor.......note the Quaker State Oil can fuel supply, and the Crane one wire hookup.....Flowmaster and York mount.......
Mvc-003f.jpg
Mvc-005f.jpg
Mvc-004f.jpg

nice, got is that going in your rig or you selling it?

Heck I don't know yet, I got plenty of "engineless rigs"
it runs good and don't smoke.......
Mvc-006f.jpg
Mvc-007f.jpg

o i need a 2f to swap into my 40, it really sucks not having time to build one and it being my daily driver

canadian bum said:
Nope your not quite red neck. You put a muffler on it just to start it up on the floor. :rolleyes:

The muffler was not on it at first, but it was so loud we could not tell if the engine was quiet........ :D :D

build it up. If it runs smooth, you might as well. Throw it into a trail rig or something...

FJ40onNOS said:
o i need a 2f to swap into my 40, it really sucks not having time to build one and it being my daily driver

I have a couple that need rebuilt, a 77 and an 81 buy one of these, build it and swap once..........PITA to do twice......

looks like one of those magnetic type dealies that collect any fragments that might be floating about in your oil.

Naw, it's a poor man's oil cooler.

Ed

Sweet setup. I have never seen anything like that...

do you have a redneck dyno"?

Rezarf <><

REZARF said:
Sweet setup. I have never seen anything like that...

do you have a redneck dyno"?

Rezarf <><

Well if ya' gun it, it will torque the assembly to about 45 degrees, my calculations figure that to be "enuff"

2badfjs said:
thats awsome butch :cool:

whats the thingy around the oil filter?

JC Whitney or Autobone....finned aluminum with a hose clamp...you want it don't ya' :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

Texican said:
I have a couple that need rebuilt, a 77 and an 81 buy one of these, build it and swap once..........PITA to do twice......
which is cheaper?? ill pm you

Gumby said:
A redneck would find a way to power a couch with it, and without the damn muffler. :D

School me.............WTF do you power a couch to do? :confused: :confused: :confused:

When you started it, didn't it shake the heck out of your lift?

I've wanted to do that several times but I chickened out, went to the rail timbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom