How-To: TechStream In 5 Minutes (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I currently have the ver 12.xxx.xxx and is working fine but was wondering if it can work with newer Toyota models (2021,2,3 etc.)? Did not see anyone mentioning that a newer ver is required

My 2018 GX460 hooked up fine to techstream using the install method in OP. Was able to program keys without issue.

Data list isn't working, have tried 1.4.8 and 2.0.4 firmware cables. Anyone else have this issue?

FWIW, ordered this last week and it works really well. No laptop needed and it seems to give all the functionality of techstream.

1713234276613.png

FWIW, ordered this last week and it works really well. No laptop needed and it seems to give all the functionality of techstream.

cgsulit sc510 elite
Sounds good.
Can it read all systems on your UZJ100, including AHC and body ECUs?
Reading on Amazon, I couldn't find anything about M-OBD compatibility, which is the t0yota version of OBD. That is the only protocol supported outside of the US, afaik, for the t0yota vehicles from the last millennium. If this works on the US UZJ100, it doesn't mean that it would work on HDJ100 in EU or OZ, but it would be wonderful if it does.

Last edited:
Sounds good.
Can it read all systems on your UZJ100, including AHC and body ECUs?
Reading on Amazon, I couldn't find anything about M-OBD compatibility, which is the t0yota version of OBD. That is the only protocol supported outside of the US, afaik, for the t0yota vehicles from the last millennium. If this works on the US UZJ100, it doesn't mean that it would work on HDJ100 in EU or OZ, but that would be wonderful indeed.

Not sure if this answers your question, but during the setup it does ask your region and there were three or four options. North America, and Europe were two of them. Can’t remember the others.

After my old single use (tech stream) windows laptop took a sh*t, I tried the Mac variant vm outlined in OP’s first post. I encountered the following error. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
IMG_1045.jpeg

After my old single use (tech stream) windows laptop took a sh*t, I tried the Mac variant vm outlined in OP’s first post. I encountered the following error. Any help would be appreciated. TIAView attachment 3612894

That's odd since someone just posted a couple weeks ago that they were successfully using an older version on mac.
I have a new cable coming this week and recently downloaded the mac friendly files from page one.
I'm hoping it works since I'm on the road for a while and 1000 miles from the shop I worked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom