How to join CLCC user group private section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Pretty easy

The CLCC uses a private group section to contain more sensitive information.
To access this section you must first be registered with a valid username with Ih8mud
Secondly, locate your username in the top right of the window just left of the "inbox" link and above the "search field"
Hover above your username and two columns will appear. Locate and select"join user groups" in bottom right column.
You will be magically transported to a list of usergroups found within ih8mud.
Find the Capital Land Cruiser Club row and look to the right of the box. Find and select "join user group"

A small window will appear with an input box for "request reason:"
Tell me your real name and if you are currently paid up with club dues by typing such information in the box. Select "join usergroup" and this will send a join request to my inbox. I will confirm your club status before approving/ignoring/denying access from here. If you do not see a status change within three days, then PM myself or any of the club officers.

This set of instructions will prob not work so well on a cell phone, but it can be done.

-Sam

Hey Sam,

I am not having any luck finding the "join user groups" selection. I don't see it in either of the two columns. It is probably something I am doing wrong, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Neal

People You Follow
People You Ignore
Account Upgrades
XenGallery Settings

I'm thinking it must be two "other " columns when you "hover" but my username always gets selected.
I have tried from a desktop, laptop, tablet, and cell...no joy.

OK, it should have been between Account upgrades and XenGallery settings.

Click on your username in the upper left. This will bring you to the User CP. scroll down and look under "Settings" in the lower left of the page. There should be"Join user groups" near the bottom of that side frame. Click it and find our private site.

My username is only displayed between Members and Inbox on the bar.
I don't see it anywhere on the left hand side.

Sorry, upper right, the same one you hovered over, this time, you click on it and it opens your personal page

Just start posting up in all the forums. Even if it's just "bump"

There is a FAQ section for the forum.

there's one more post to the old post counter. I'm fill of useless info.

Then i'd say tastefully build up your post count in order to automatically roll into "sufficient permissions" and maybe get a few likes on some posts. The new website is a little annoying for new members that want permissions for club functions. It keeps some of the spam away though.

Confirmed by Woody. You need a minimum of 10 posts in order to see the join user group option. Give me a few moments and I'll PM Woody to manually add your usernames to the CLCC PRIVATE SECTION access.

bladecruiser and apinti

Woody should manually bump up your post count to 10 and you should be able to join the club group in the method described in the first post.
or you could just complete 10 posts and then be able to do the same.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom