How is this 40 Pulling This Much $$$ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RustyNailJustin

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have been at this for a long time and this makes zero sense to me!

That seems like a lot for that rig. Quarantine shopping and dreaming resulted in inflated price maybe?

There is NOTHING special about that thing. Not to be a dick but thats a 23K rig absolute tops IMO.
Good for the seller but dam someone is eating it in a bidding war. Buy a James Trecey buggy with a 40 hood and get 100 times the car and less money!

There is NOTHING special about that thing. Not to be a dick but thats a 23K rig absolute tops IMO.
Good for the seller but dam someone is eating it in a bidding war. Buy a James Trecey buggy with a 40 hood and get 100 times the car and less money!
You'd be surprised what people are willing to pay. I sold mine for a very decent price, not 51k, but enough to take the sting off the build for sure.
The build on that thing is "interesting". Cheap front axle, cheap tires, pretty much cheap everything besides the atlas. The more I look at it, the more I see the buyer got hosed.

Last edited:
People who don't anything but have a lot of cash will definitely spend a lot for something that looks cool. On a side note did you see the FJ62 that sold for $66K last week? It looked to me like that one got bid up artificially.

People who don't anything but have a lot of cash will definitely spend a lot for something that looks cool. On a side note did you see the FJ62 that sold for $66K last week? It looked to me like that one got bid up artificially.

That thing is nice but dam WTF! I started polishing my original paint 62 when I watched that auction!

You'd be surprised what people are willing to pay. I sold mine for a very decent price, not 51k, but enough to take the sting off the build for sure.
The build on that thing is "interesting". Cheap front axle, cheap tires, pretty much cheap everything besides the atlas. The more I look at it, the more I see the buyer got hosed.

I don't believe anyone is dumb enough to spend that kind of money on a marginal ability trail car.

I don't believe anyone is dumb enough to spend that kind of money on a marginal ability trail car.

You would be amazed what people buy based on looks or impulse

I'm 100% sure that is Project Beat the Baby by @KStacoma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom