High End TrollHole Design Soft Top with Magnets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have this option available? If you do can you PM me a quote for this top in TAN and a set of Real Steel bows?

Could you please PM with a quote for the full magnetic TOP in black with Bows and frame? How Long to make and deliver?

I am also interested in getting aluminium half doors from aqua-Lu and wanted to ask what style I should order that will fit your TOP. Thank you.

Yes sir. Still available.
Could you please PM with a quote for the full magnetic TOP in black with Bows and frame? How Long to make and deliver?

I am also interested in getting aluminium half doors from aqua-Lu and wanted to ask what style I should order that will fit your TOP. Thank you.

Do you have a phone # you can be reached on?

I found mine at Ace Hardware

Yes

From now on you will be contacting Julie for your tops. Her e-mail is myfatboy02@yahoo.com

She can fill you in on the details.

I dont have a picture handy as I take the J bolts out when I take the top off. You need to drill threaded holes were the Bungees are and then screw in the J bolt. The end of the Bungee goes on the J. I got mine at Ace Hardware along with the tapping drill bit set

1569785114518.png

I am looking to get a new top for my '82 BJ42, I assume there is no difference in the top for an FJ40 and a BJ42???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom