- No straps- This means no drilling into your tub or windshield. It uses your factory holes to attach and some space age magnets to hold it down.
- Zip out Panels- Both sides and rear panels will zip out.
- Strataglass windows- A very scratch resistant window. Available in clear or a light tint. Light tint is 40$ more
- Three ply material- A woven solution-dyed acrylic outer, a butyl rubber core and a pre-shrunk cotton backing.
- Sunbrella edging.
- Polyester welded to PVC core for the windshield, and door channels. This is 10 times stronger than canvas over rope core.
- #10 YKK zippers. Overkill for this soft tops but I wanted a big zipper.
- Reinforced windshield corners
- Sewn together with 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFlouroEthylene) fiber. This thread will not break due to exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the life of the fabric sewn.
- Price is 2500 + shipping. It's not cheap but it's the best top you can buy. There is over 1000 in materials alone.