Help Identifying OEM Wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will Van

GOLD Star
Threads
Does anyone know the part number or specifications for these Toyota wheels? They are the "entry level" 15 inch steel wheels for FJ80s that did not get the more common alloys. Also equipped on "Poverty Pack" 80s with the smaller brakes.

Steel-Wheels.jpg

TIA

Thank you!

I think it may be Toyota 42601-35400 which also came on Pickups and 4Runners of the same era.

15” x 6” w/ +15mm offset (4” backspacing).

Thank you!

I think it may be Toyota 42601-35400 which also came on Pickups and 4Runners of the same era.

15” x 6” w/ +15mm offset (4” backspacing).
Can’t wait to see what you’re up to!

426110K241​

^^^^ brings up some stuff. Says Hilux, which makes some sense....although gilmorneau's holes seem more square.

Those aren’t 15” wheels. The photo above is my car and those wheels are in my shed. They’re 16x6 with 30 offset. I’ll see if I can find the part number tonight when I get home.

426110K241​

^^^^ brings up some stuff. Says Hilux, which makes some sense....although gilmorneau's holes seem more square.

Apologies, I have just simply posted an incorrect photo example. The wheels I'm searching for are 15" x 6", but looks similar to @gilmorneau's truck.

I'll see if I can dig up a correct example photo.

Sweet HZJ80 BTW!

Fair enough.

For any future searchers, 42601-60430-03 is the correct part number for the wheels pictured in post #1.
Thank you, sir. Great intel either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom