Help a member of the month? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I've got a thought. :flipoff2: What if we had a help a member out of the month. Where upstate cruiser devote a day or morning or sometime to help a member out working on there cruiser. I'm sure there are lots of things we would like to do on our cruisers but don't have the will, expertise, or tools to get the job done. And have this done at there location. Sometimes it's the motivation we can bring that will get you going.

Any thoughts?

We all know Chuck has issues but S.R.S. (semen retention syndrome) has nothing to do with his cruiser. I think it sounds like a good idea too. I vote for myself in Jan when I'll have everything for the power steering conversion and SOA.

I'm up for it...I vote for rudy first...we all know he has the chronic diesease M.G.S.I.C (My Girl Friend Said I Can't) and needs all the help he can get. Even if he's not there we can atleast get his cruiser tuned up and running.

Were tuning my cruiser up tomorrow so it will be just fine after that. Meanwhile yours will still be in your driveway not going anywhere.

No it'll go it just won't stop...temporary problem...got the brackets yesterday...so all I need is the calipers and rotors.

This has had 30 views and no one else has replied with there opinions. Just me a Richard being dufuses. Let us know what you guys think.

Chuck

This is a good idea! I vote yes. Don't care where we start.

yeah Its a great idea!!! I have a list as long as santas with stuff that I want to get done. Of course money and time limit me. I know my rocker panels need some hammerin' and my brakes need some work too.

I'm thinking it needs to be random. That way no one feels like they are left out. I'll work on some details and see what I can come up with. In the mean time maybe we could get a sign up sheet going on who would like some help. It could be a simple as changing the oil to installing or rebuilding a transfer case. I'm sure everyone could learn something. And with the tools we members have I'm sure there is nothing we couldn't do. Plus it's nice to have someone around giving a hand.

me likey! I need lots O' learnin. I look foward to working on anything that deals with cruisers!

Screw random I vote for ME. I am tired of this damn thing getting worse every time I do the right thing like set the timing, points, and spark plug gaps. I need someone with some more experience to help me out here.

whoever you pick - if you are gonna be tearing into the axles

could someone please email me & let me know so I can be sure to drive up & watch / learn / help

thanks

RustyRP@aol.com

We'll be rebuilding the axle that I'm gonna be puttin up under the 40.

I don't care who goes first either, but when I get my shackle reversal kit and lift springs, I'm going to need mucho help. I'm thinking now that I'm just going to go with a spring lift kit and wait till those springs settle in and then go soa. I was under the cruiser this morning and damn, my current suspension is SHOT!!!!!!

I know I am not an offical memeber yet. But I am lookign at having all of my parts for my alcan lift so I can do it when I have my 2 weeks off at Christmas. I am sure I could use some help. Hopefully I will be able to use the shop where richard? is getting the parts 55 from. I know the lift will help and am almost certain I am going to have to end up cutting or torching something to get it off. (Remember my cruiser is from Minn. and has a little rust.) Hopefully will be able to mount my body panels then as well from the parts 62.

I am not nominating myself, just letting yall know.

SCJO06 said:
I don't care who goes first either, but when I get my shackle reversal kit and lift springs, I'm going to need mucho help. I'm thinking now that I'm just going to go with a spring lift kit and wait till those springs settle in and then go soa. I was under the cruiser this morning and damn, my current suspension is SHOT!!!!!!

I'll help with those, Marine. Any time.

Matt are you talkin about puttin those springs around your shocks so it'll give you lift? It doesn't work to well, just tightens it more than anything. If you are lookin to save some cash go over to that place in greenville. Spring Service and Alignment. Have them lookin at rearching your springs and adding a leaf. Cause if you're gonna spring over there is no reason to buy new springs, like JP was saying, a lot of guys take leaf's out to make them flatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom