Heated Seats (1 Viewer)

Who would be interested in Heated Seat Kits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interrested in the Innovative Massager kits w/ the optional heat x 2. Did you happen to get a price on these?

UPDATE!!!

Alright, heard back from the company and they say that if we piecmail the orders we will spend the $65 per kit. They are really driving for the group buy all at once. If we do that we get the kits for $60 and they agreed to ship to each members address (home or work).

I also asked if members wanted the kits earlier than we would place the mass buy and unfortunately their system (?) will charge the $65 until we meet the quota and then all orders thereafter will be discounted.

The massager kits are backordered and currently they are not suggesting anyone order because they do not have a delivery date before the end of the year (I guess there is extreme demand). They also said that there was not any wiggle room on the price.

Once again, please let me know if the majority would like to do the mass buy or if you want to order individually. If we go the mass buy route, I need people to send me their address and then when we get ready for order we could paypal my account and then I can disperse fund directly to the company. To limit inundating the PM function here, please send all correspondence to Northwesttuttle@msn.com. This will also be my paypal information.

As I get people's intent and quantity I will start a listing so that I have a firm number for the final order. If you have any further questions, please shoot me an e-mail or post up. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MUD SCREEN NAME IF IT IS NOT APPARENT FROM YOUR E-MAIL, this way I can keep a good head count.

Glen

Last edited:
Seat Heater Kits

I am interested in two (2) seat heater kits.

I sent you an E-Mail.

Thanks,

Steve

Glen-

E-mail sent for two. Individual buy is OK with me.

-KK

i'm in for 2 sets!

thanks in advance,

seth
oakland,ca

Update!!!

We are close to putting in the intial order, just six kits away. Once I get those I will shoot each person who has sent me information the request for paypal and then I will submit the order.

I am still looking into if the free shipping extends to Alaska and will post when I get a firm answer.

Glen

Just so I am clear, What model, at what price, is it again?
Will they ship from Canadian warehouse to a Canadian address?
If so I'm probably willing to buy two.
Thanks,
Chris

Update!!!

We are close to putting in the intial order, just six kits away. Once I get those I will shoot each person who has sent me information the request for paypal and then I will submit the order.

I am still looking into if the free shipping extends to Alaska and will post when I get a firm answer.

Glen

have you factored in the Paypal surcharge? On my 100.00 seat brackets they hit me for $3.20. Just a FYI so you don't take a beating on that.

Glen,

Can you inquiry if the kits could be used in other cars or are they car specific??? Also, if they're not car specific, could I get the discount for other sets?

Thanks

PM sent to MOT for 4 JDM switches..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom