Has anyone ever gotten anything from here? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Somebodyelse5 I won't use your youth and inexperience against you on this matter as I have been on this site 6 years longer than you ;). I don't have to post much for the very reason you think you had to post, because I know how to search. I did a search with my phone and they didn't come up. Now most always I am in the 100 section on this site and like I said it never came up.

Last edited:
I have ordered from them no problem. Pretty fast shipping. You even get Steven Seagal's printed autograph on the customs declaration, believe it or not. Not sure how legit that part is.

Last edited:
I have utilized partsouq for a few items on my 100 series. Searching through the online inventory is relatively easy and straight forward. I could spend hours on that site looking for a particular item (or just day dreaming). Orders have been shipped to me usually within a weeks time and definitely under the prices listed by my local stealership.

That being said, there are a lot of great vendors here on MUD that have an actual person to talk to. Me, I prefer to minimize the surprises I get when there are additional parts needed for a particular job. I religiously use @beno for the the majority of my OEM parts. His expertise and parts knowledge are legendary! Just dropped some serious coin on the brake booster assembly and with LCPC swag I came out on the positive side relative to partsouq pricing. Yes, I am always dropping Onur's name when questions like this come up but I am realizing the lack of stupidity involved in dealing with a guy who knows his stuff versus a web site or God forbid a local parts store (NAPA excluded, they have been great locally).

@Somebodyelse5 I won't use your youth and inexperience against you on this matter as I have been on this site 6 years longer than you ;). I don't have to post much for the very reason you think you had to post, because I know how to search. I did a search with my phone and they didn't come up. Now most always I am in the 100 section on this site and like I said it never came up.

Dude. You gotta have thicker skin than that.

I was just kidding and I don't have a problem with him or anyone else I just thought I was being funny. I don't have a problem with someone telling me to search because sometimes I just use the wrong terms or can't spell. No offence was meant and none taken just wanted to make lite of not doing a better search.

I have utilized partsouq for a few items on my 100 series. Searching through the online inventory is relatively easy and straight forward. I could spend hours on that site looking for a particular item (or just day dreaming). Orders have been shipped to me usually within a weeks time and definitely under the prices listed by my local stealership.

That being said, there are a lot of great vendors here on MUD that have an actual person to talk to. Me, I prefer to minimize the surprises I get when there are additional parts needed for a particular job. I religiously use @beno for the the majority of my OEM parts. His expertise and parts knowledge are legendary! Just dropped some serious coin on the brake booster assembly and with LCPC swag I came out on the positive side relative to partsouq pricing. Yes, I am always dropping Onur's name when questions like this come up but I am realizing the lack of stupidity involved in dealing with a guy who knows his stuff versus a web site or God forbid a local parts store (NAPA excluded, they have been great locally).

The last few times I have tried to message him I get a message back saying I am not allowed to message him. ???

Last edited:
Yes, it's where i get clear turn signals from. On US parts, the price savings aren't there once you factor in shipping.

But i'll tell you what, getting the turn signals in 3-4 days from across the world feels fantastic.

I purchase guide pin for rear caliper. I had to replace the whole part so I still have them. If anyone needs them pm me.

It costs more to ship back and re stock fee then keeping them.

I use them regularly usually cheaper even after shipping that most dealers/vendors I usually get items in 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom