Builds Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quarter elliptical. Kinda cool actually.
That is cool. So the leaf takes the place of a coil spring or coilover in a typical 4-link it looks like? Seems like it would be a lot cheaper and easier to build with whatever you have lying around. Hard to get the ride height right I’d imagine though.

That is cool. So the leaf takes the place of a coil spring or coilover in a typical 4-link it looks like? Seems like it would be a lot cheaper and easier to build with whatever you have lying around. Hard to get the ride height right I’d imagine though.
Yep correct

@nukegoat Per post
Post in thread 'Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons' Builds - Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/hammersaurus-lex-the-lx470-gets-tons.1132419/post-12835676
I am hoping you can clarify one little piece of info, 2018 3500HD ? Diesel? Or gas power steering pump? Picked up a 3500 6.0 gasser pump and pressure is on incorrect side. Other pieces are on the way to convert. Thank u in advance.

20220521_163532.jpg

@nukegoat Per post
Post in thread 'Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons' Builds - Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/hammersaurus-lex-the-lx470-gets-tons.1132419/post-12835676
I am hoping you can clarify one little piece of info, 2018 3500HD ? Diesel? Or gas power steering pump? Picked up a 3500 6.0 gasser pump and pressure is on incorrect side. Other pieces are on the way to convert. Thank u in advance.

View attachment 3015061
Diesel. Pro tip - go on rock Auto and look at the pictures of the pumps for both 6.0 or 6.6 and you'd see the difference

Over anxious purchaser. Devil is in the details. Thank you.

I'm late to the party Nuke, any chance your behemoth is still in the Bay? I'm up the road in Redwood city. Would like to check it our or at least pick your brain sometime. I'm collecting parts to SAS my 100 right now. I'm trying to keep it more tame though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom