Builds Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Life get out of the way yet so you can wheel this thing?

OK, one pic:
sooK02x.png
That looks like Bald Mtn. check point #3 going SE down hill & off to the right side is a huge drop off that will make a grown man pucker. You gotta rub the tire on the cracked edge. Fun stuff.

Life get out of the way yet so you can wheel this thing?
Honestly not so much. It was really for the wife and family and so it's not been used much. Considering selling

So do you like the 80 vs 100 series. V8 vs strait 6? Which one is more comfy & which one is more stable while offroad & street?

Honestly not so much. It was really for the wife and family and so it's not been used much. Considering selling
Sad to hear, but at the same time, the market is beyond ripe right now.

So do you like the 80 vs 100 series. V8 vs strait 6? Which one is more comfy & which one is more stable while offroad & street?
The 100 is better in every way except it's bigger / fatter so more likely to have trouble squeezing through things

And I don't like the transmission shift lever for low-to-reverse quick shifts

Sad to hear, but at the same time, the market is beyond ripe right now.
Not sure how easy it'd be to sell a ton-swapped lx... People paying a premium for these things want to be purists I think

Not sure how easy it'd be to sell a ton-swapped lx... People paying a premium for these things want to be purists I think
I more meant the market for used crawlers. No, it won't go for rediculous purist money, but it will look great on the gram.

I more meant the market for used crawlers. No, it won't go for rediculous purist money, but it will look great on the gram.
Yeah exactly. @jcardona1 eat your heart out

DUDE @Yotagraveyard you just blew up his build page with all of your caped out crawler junk.:rofl:

If you took the time to read his build you would know he his no interest in your trades 🤷‍♂️
I’m bummed his post was removed…🍿

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom