Gull wing patterns and parts list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would a DIY Gull wing parts list and patterns be something anyone be interested in? Just wrapping up mine and was thinking I could “share” all the research I did and patterns of the aluminum pieces. I’m waiting for my paint to dry, and then I will assemble and post pictures. Again, just curious on the interest, not selling anything here.

I'm over in the 100 section but I'm certainly interested in your project and could certainly utilize it on my LX470. Little to no interest or activity in regards to gullwings over there. I could really benefit from these since I travel with my motorcycle and custom carrier attached to the rear and can't access the cargo area unless I remove the bike.

Here’s a couple pictures of one that’s assembled. Once I pull the driverside out, I’ll post installed pictures. I’ll also tally up the cost, but I’m gonna estimate it around $350-450, but the patterns would be way cheaper.
IMG_2840.jpeg
IMG_2841.jpeg

Last edited:
How are you supporting the doors when open? If you’re using a gas strut I’d like know what size and how you’re mounting it. Thanks for sharing.
Strongarm has a full list of different ones. They give extended/collapsed/lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom