GSMTR 2023 at Windrock

prharper

GOLD Star
Just saw that the dates for GSMTR were posted for next year, 6/15 to 6/17/23. Anyone interested in going? I missed this event and Windrock this year and I'm not planning on missing it again next year. Looks like registration opens on 3/1/23

I would like to do this one as well. -Paul

afgman786

SILVER Star
Just saw that the dates for GSMTR were posted for next year, 6/15 to 6/17/23. Anyone interested in going? I missed this event and Windrock this year and I'm not planning on missing it again next year. Looks like registration opens on 3/1/23

If you're gonna go make sure you rent one of the cabins ahead of time. Gonna be miserable trying to camp in that heat

Definitely rent a cabin. I don’t get why they schedule these big events in the summer. I love everything about the heat except tenting in it.

Definitely rent a cabin. I don’t get why they schedule these big events in the summer. I love everything about the heat except tenting in it.
While I agree with you about wanting the events in the shoulder seasons... its hard to have them all then... if that were the case there is only so much time to take off to try to make several events in a year.
that being said I would like to try to get to one of these events and see what it's like i have heard good things about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom