GSMTR 2023 at Windrock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

captainva

SILVER Star
Threads
Just saw that the dates for GSMTR were posted for next year, 6/15 to 6/17/23. Anyone interested in going? I missed this event and Windrock this year and I'm not planning on missing it again next year. Looks like registration opens on 3/1/23

Just saw that the dates for GSMTR were posted for next year, 6/15 to 6/17/23. Anyone interested in going? I missed this event and Windrock this year and I'm not planning on missing it again next year. Looks like registration opens on 3/1/23

I would like to do this one as well. -Paul

If you're gonna go make sure you rent one of the cabins ahead of time. Gonna be miserable trying to camp in that heat

Definitely rent a cabin. I don’t get why they schedule these big events in the summer. I love everything about the heat except tenting in it.

Definitely rent a cabin. I don’t get why they schedule these big events in the summer. I love everything about the heat except tenting in it.
While I agree with you about wanting the events in the shoulder seasons... its hard to have them all then... if that were the case there is only so much time to take off to try to make several events in a year.
that being said I would like to try to get to one of these events and see what it's like i have heard good things about it.

I registered for GSMTR this weekend. Any of y'all coming?

Anyone that hasn’t been to Windrock yet should take advantage of this, or at least make plans for one of the other events there throughout the year. It’s really not that bad of a drive and the terrain is different enough compared to what we have around here to make it interesting. I know I’ll be going back once I can fit it into the schedule.

D349A4FB-C641-4F2D-9030-E58CAF82FBC0.jpeg

77FF5657-B003-40BD-806B-316A5828D86A.jpeg

5162DA86-51DB-4BBC-AA98-203255BC153D.jpeg

FB5FA848-C4F5-4424-90B9-3987F36B1791.jpeg

257438B0-04CE-4558-975B-6357747F11CC.jpeg

Unfortunately I also need to skip this one but I'm looking forward to going in the future

If you're gonna go make sure you rent one of the cabins ahead of time. Gonna be miserable trying to camp in that heat
Cabin rented. AC included. Looks like it has a pull out futon/sofa if anyone is looking to beat the heat and split the costs. LMK.

Hello Capital Land Cruiser Club.
If you are planning to attend GSMTR and would be interested in lending a hand as a Trail Guide we've got a few more spots to fill.
Please see below. Thank You!

Looking for 3 More Moderate Trail Leader Volunteers
Thurs: Panther Rock
Fri: Panther Rock
Sat: Trail 88, 50, 53, 52

Thank you to the 37 individuals who have signed up thus far! We still have a few tail guns spots as well if anyone is interested.

As a reminder, you don't have to be Windrock expert. We will provide you with map/directions. The only requirements are being a knowledgable wheeler who is capable of spotting, coaching, winching assistance, etc... Positive attitude is a plus
😁

Please DM me if you would like to help.

Cabin rented. AC included. Looks like it has a pull out futon/sofa if anyone is looking to beat the heat and split the costs. LMK.
I am Oscar Mike, should arrive around 1830. Let's Go!!

And in high (-;
20230615_161021.jpg

Will try a link to video. It is really purdy down here.
Gsmtr

@Diff Kraken I may have to send one guy your way ( stock 4R) for some tips. He did great though, all bumpers still intact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom