Green pig + trailer bowfin rack on Hwy 550 Yesterday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
GOLD Star
Threads
Spotted a nice fj55 on HWY550 yesterday. Looked to have a bowfin rack and was pulling a camping trailer.

You on here bro? I was the guy waving from the red van!

Nice pig! Too many turns on 550 to snap a pic.

So you're wandering around less than 100 miles from us and can't even say "Hi"? Imagine you're good and wet if you were on the trails last weekend. We were on the other side of Engineer over by Lake City.

So you're wandering around less than 100 miles from us and can't even say "Hi"? Imagine you're good and wet if you were on the trails last weekend. We were on the other side of Engineer over by Lake City.

So many stops I wanted to take but had to pass by. Although I was the driver, I only represented 25% of the vote on this run

38465B9E-1ECC-4D08-8375-00F0987F462F.jpeg

That was us on the way to Silverton:). I think I saw your dog on one of trails at Ice Lake?

This guy? We made it to clear lake, but not nice lake.

9AEDC5AA-EC7B-466C-828C-6B846B50BF5E.jpeg

249DF141-9CCA-4F49-8E2E-F48191BED992.jpeg

0BF6DB80-6A73-4AE1-88E8-24133B683C9C.jpeg

Did just that. Only it was the '70s and it was a rusty stripped out $300 VW bus that carried us around Europe until we ran out of money. Bought it in front of the American Express office in Paris from some (other) hippies...third owners that year. Oh the stories...including coming back to the USofA with the beginnings of a man bun and a smuggled Swedish guitar.
Repeated it with our kids in the mid '90s when I was between jobs. Bought a motorhome on a credit card. CO to northern CA, up to Victoria BC, then across northern US and southern Canada, ending up in Nova Scotia before heading back home.
Don't knock it until you've tried it. Tempted to do it again but a Pig with a rooftop tent will have to do. Maybe Alaska and Baja.

Road trip or man-bun?
Maybe both. Was on my way thanks to the virus until a recent trim. Definitely the road trip part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom