Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just sent a quote request on your web page.
Should have a quote in your inbox. I will be at HIH starting tomorrow and will have unreliable service until Sunday. You will get an auto response if you try to reply to my quote email with my cell number if you need it.

I want to bring up another positive experience with Summit Auto Transport. We recently shipped a car from TX to WA using Aaron. He was easy to communicate with, gave a very fare price and the car was delivered very very quickly. Our car was damaged but because it was a legitimate business, they quickly and completely covered the cost of repair. Damage can happen in any transaction but we were made whole. Overall a very positive experience.

Hi Aaron, need a quote for a FJ40 from AL to TX (enclosed). Can you PM me? Based on all the reviews here, I'd like to work with you on this. Thanks!

Hi Aaron, need a quote for a FJ40 from AL to TX (enclosed). Can you PM me? Based on all the reviews here, I'd like to work with you on this. Thanks!
I'd like to work with you as well! Please use the website to request a quote so I can put a screen name to a real name. www.summitautotransport.com

Quote requested (sent by website) for new to me FJ43 from OR to NC. Appreciate it!

Got it this time, thanks! Will get in touch

Quote request sent. Roller from LA to Stockton.
Thanks, Trace

Happy customer. She made it to Georg safely.

Just sent you a quote request! Park City to Manzanita OR!

Hello Aaron,

I'm looking into transporting a 2F engine for my cruiser from MN (55069) to CA (92009).
Pick up and delivery dates are flexible.

Thanks,
Victor
619-417-8021

Thanks Aaron, great service as usual. Prescott Az to Dana Point Ca.

116BE38F-8952-4ED4-BA0E-FE29894CBA78.png

Aaron,
Hi just submitted a quote request for shipment from Atlanta area to Hawaii on the off chance you can arrange that combo. If Hawaii is a no-go then Atlanta to El Sugundo CA is an option. Thanks

Aaron,
Hi just submitted a quote request for shipment from Atlanta area to Hawaii on the off chance you can arrange that combo. If Hawaii is a no-go then Atlanta to El Sugundo CA is an option. Thanks
Did you get a quote for this?

Hello Justin,
Just sent you information for a quote on shipping. (through your website) The pick-up date are still open for now, I did put 2/7 but just for reference.

Thanks
Rob

Another happy customer. Aaron was able to get my new 72 FJ40 from South Carolina to Washington state. Due to an issue that came up, switched to an enclosed trailer for the ride. Happy with price. The FJ40 spent a nice drive with a Maybach? something. Never heard of it before, guess it's a fancy Mercedes. Whatever. Will be using Aaron again in the future.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom