Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When is the ETA?
Another happy customer. Aaron was able to get my new 72 FJ40 from South Carolina to Washington state. Due to an issue that came up, switched to an enclosed trailer for the ride. Happy with price. The FJ40 spent a nice drive with a Maybach? something. Never heard of it before, guess it's a fancy Mercedes. Whatever. Will be using Aaron again in the future.

Jon
Thanks, Jon! Every once in a while things work out for the better. Thanks for the business and kind review.

I need a quote to ship my 80 series from Folsom, Ca 95630 to Slee in Golden, Co. truck runs and drives, no issues. Stock height.

I need a quote to ship my 80 series from Folsom, Ca 95630 to Slee in Golden, Co. truck runs and drives, no issues. Stock height.
The best way to request one is through the website at www.summitautotransport.com. It helps me keep things in order. I'll need dimensions of the Cruiser at some point.

Just requested a quote to ship a 200 series.

Another positive shoutout to @Riverrunner for transporting my 40 down to Redline. Excellent communication and insured all measures in place to keep my 40 pristine! Thanks Aaron! Really appreciate it!

Quote inbound. Price may go up or down depending on the vehicle and when it ships. We can chat personally about the details when you're ready.
Just requested a quote for 40series on open carrier from VA (24402) to FL (32433).

Look froward to hearing from you. Thanks

Through the website? Www.summitautotransport.com
I'm not seeing it.
Yes sir.

089FEA3D-0097-4A02-9C56-DCDA9D70139A.png

Hi Arron, I just sent a quote request for suv transport 90230. to 49696 zip. Lexus SUV. Ed The actual dates are very flexible.

Hello Aaron
I just submitted quote for 2009 Land Cruiser.
Flexible as far as dates.
Has ARB bumpers. Minor lift.

Arron,
I received your quote but need to talk to you prior to final order quote #19974-MT, your cell phone in box is full. Call me 248-925-0271 Ed

I will need a 99 4runner ship to Goldsboro NC. from Pittsburg CA. maybe around August i'm still in the process of fixing and getting it ready for my
daughter who is stationed at Seymour Johnson Air Force base.

Just a friendly reminder that the website is the quickest way to get a quote at www.summitautotransport.com. It helps me keep all the info in one place.
As always, thanks for all the support!

Just a friendly reminder that the website is the quickest way to get a quote at www.summitautotransport.com. It helps me keep all the info in one place.
As always, thanks for all the support!

Sent you a quote request for a 100 series from Vinton, VA to Oklahoma City, OK.

Sent you a quote request for a 100 series from Vinton, VA to Oklahoma City, OK.
You should have a quote in your inbox or junk box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom