Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Filled in request online for FJ80 shipping from Idaho to Maine.:cheers:

I put a date in on the request but very flexible, especially if a cheaper option is available!

I sent you back a quote that may seem ridiculous, but both the pick up and delivery location are going to be unfavorable this time of year. Give me a call to discuss some options that may keep the price down.

I sent you back a quote that may seem ridiculous, but both the pick up and delivery location are going to be unfavorable this time of year. Give me a call to discuss some options that may keep the price down.

Ok, I just about s*** when I saw the price:eek:

I will contact you to discuss further, not in a big hurry and I figured the date and locations were a factor.

Perfect Experience; timely, personable,professional and reasonable will never use another broker; yes; have had unpleasant experiences in past:bang:
Aaron; big thanks getting our Dodge Ram 3500 Dualy from El Cajon to Alabama :bounce2::bounce::):clap::beer::bounce: owe you big :beer:

Perfect Experience; timely, personable,professional and reasonable will never use another broker; yes; have had unpleasant experiences in past:bang:
Aaron; big thanks getting our Dodge Ram 3500 Dualy from El Cajon to Alabama :bounce2::bounce::):clap::beer::bounce: owe you big :beer:

Many thanks, Lou! Timely may be a bit of a stretch, but I appreciate the kind words.

Last edited:
I just sent an online request, but I’m trying to decide if it’s cheaper to ship an 80 series from AK to CA or vice versa in early June timeframe. I’m in Sacramento but could meet nearby if easier/cheaper for shipping. My vacation isn’t long enough to drive both ways.

Thanks

@whereischadjones I'd love to help out, but time schedules and Alaska in the same sentence make me nervous. The only way I know to transport to Alaska is by ship out of Seattle and is a timely expensive process. Give me a call if you want to chat about it-303-524-9122.

Just want to publicly offer my very positive experience with Aaron and Summit Auto Transport. In January I shipped my 71 FJ40 from Boise ID to Sumter SC. All around first rate, extremely pleased -- highly recommend.

Just want to publicly offer my very positive experience with Aaron and Summit Auto Transport. In January I shipped my 71 FJ40 from Boise ID to Sumter SC. All around first rate, extremely pleased -- highly recommend.
It was my pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!:cheers:

I just asked for a quote from your website, hopefully it works out!
You should have a quote in your inbox. Check your junk folder if you don't see it.

Summit took my cherrished Silver Surfer to it's new owner in San Fransisco. FAST!!! (Almost too fast as $ had not landed yet and transport was in town. Luckily he was able to move a few vehicles and stall till funding was complete!!!)

Will use again without question. So much better than getting your phone blown up by a central dispatch!
IMG_1540.JPG

I've got an HZJ-73 no engine roller to pick up in Texas at Joe Katana's place and have hauled to MI. I think you have hauled from there before. Later in April. I may fly down to help get it ready. I will hit your site to get a quote, thanks.

I think I’ve used Aaron at least a half dozen times so far. He’s been great! Got my 2016 from Denver last Friday night.

9A0CA910-2410-49B3-935E-C0BA0E8A4C94.jpeg

Not just a coozie... I’ve got two hands, come on buddy!

Sending you a PM about 2 vehicles and possible military trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom