Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just inquired on your site. Looking to ship my fj40 from laredo texas to New York/New Jersey metro area..

Just asked for a quote. Santa Rosa Ca to Long Beach Ca. Possible vehicle being shipped overseas.

Thought I would jump in on this thread. Looking forward to working with you Aaron. I emailed and sent an online quote request. Nice job making cruiser folks happy. Some of us can be very curmudgeonly. :) I ship a few times a year, this year I've picked up 3 trucks and looking to grab three more. Looking forward to doing business with you.

For what it’s worth

@Riverrunner Summit auto transport experience exceeded expectations.

Magnus the Swede delivered the vehicle 2 days early, perfectly protected. Excellent service.
Thanks.

Hey Aaron, I just put in a request for a quote to transport a non running 1984 4runner from Idaho to Arkansas. With reviews like the ones in this thread I hope I can afford you!

Hey Aaron, I just put in a request for a quote to transport a non running 1984 4runner from Idaho to Arkansas. With reviews like the ones in this thread I hope I can afford you!
Screenshot_2021-03-18 Central Dispatch The Auto Industry's Vehicle Transport Marketplace.png

Its going to be tough for me to do anything while another company is working on it. The route isn't easy so most likely they are having driver availability issues. The only thing that fixes that is time and money. I'll shoot you a quote anyways so you have my info.

I totally understand. This company has until the 21st to get it done or I can void that contract and I most certainly will. I’ll get back in touch with you then. Thanks

Just entered a request for a 69 Torino from California to Texas on your website. Am flexible with the dates if it helps, but did not see that option on your website.

I've heard nothing but good thins about you guys. Looking for a quote from Boulder, Co to Everett, Wa for a BJ73 Land Cruiser. Dates are vey flexible, but sometime in May would be great. I put on in on the website as well, but there was not a flexible date option so I thought I would check. Also not sure if open trailer or enclosed makes a difference, but open works.

Aaron,
Thank Again for the great service and help getting my LC to me, I appreciate it and congratulations, I pray you guys had a great day and honeymoon!

Be well,
Rob

Hi Aaron. Ann Arbor, MI to San Diego, CA......request submitted via the website. I also have another vehicle that needs to go from Kenosha, WI to Grand Rapids, MI first few days next week.

Scott

Just entered a request for a 69 Torino from California to Texas on your website. Am flexible with the dates if it helps, but did not see that option on your website.
Did you get this?
I've heard nothing but good thins about you guys. Looking for a quote from Boulder, Co to Everett, Wa for a BJ73 Land Cruiser. Dates are vey flexible, but sometime in May would be great. I put on in on the website as well, but there was not a flexible date option so I thought I would check. Also not sure if open trailer or enclosed makes a difference, but open works.
Did you get a quote for this?
Aaron,
Thank Again for the great service and help getting my LC to me, I appreciate it and congratulations, I pray you guys had a great day and honeymoon!

Be well,
Rob
Thank you!
Just submitted a request for Ohio to Utah for my LC. I'm reasonably flexible on dates in case that makes a difference.
Just sent
Hi Aaron. Ann Arbor, MI to San Diego, CA......request submitted via the website. I also have another vehicle that needs to go from Kenosha, WI to Grand Rapids, MI first few days next week.

Scott
Just sent both.

Apologies to anyone that I missed this week, I was getting married and avoiding responsibility while I had the chance! Thanks for everyone's patience -let me know if I missed anything and I will get you taken care of.

Congrats on the wedding! I did get a quote a while back. I was wondering as a few others posted is there any difference if the dates are flexible, or would it be the same rate?

Just sent you a PM for a quote from Wichita to Panama City Beach. Thanks!

Did you get this?

Did you get a quote for this?

Thank you!

Just sent

Just sent both.

Apologies to anyone that I missed this week, I was getting married and avoiding responsibility while I had the chance! Thanks for everyone's patience -let me know if I missed anything and I will get you taken care of.
I did get the quote, much appreciated! Turns out I lost the bid BAT for the Torino. Still sick about it

Congrats on the wedding! I did get a quote a while back. I was wondering as a few others posted is there any difference if the dates are flexible, or would it be the same rate?
Thanks! Prices can be somewhat flexible if you have time to spare. I would estimate $150 give or take.
Just sent you a PM for a quote from Wichita to Panama City Beach. Thanks!
Sent
I did get the quote, much appreciated! Turns out I lost the bid BAT for the Torino. Still sick about it
Sorry to hear that. At least you weren't trying to buy a 100 series:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

• JOFS
Back
Top Bottom