Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fellow mudders
Just as the previous 14 pages of posts say I also had a great experience with aaron helping transport my HJ61 from Seattle to Tampa Florida. Could not have been easier and he was always available even on weekends. Highly recommend and will definitely use him again for my auto transport needs.

Jay

Thanks, Jay!

I know it's been said a million times here already, but just had a great experience with Summit Auto Transport. Aaron arranged transport of my FJ62 from TX to Chicago and not only was it a great price, the turnaround was quick and the truck arrived safe and sound. Thanks Aaron!

I know it's been said a million times here already, but just had a great experience with Summit Auto Transport. Aaron arranged transport of my FJ62 from TX to Chicago and not only was it a great price, the turnaround was quick and the truck arrived safe and sound. Thanks Aaron!

My pleasure buddy. Thanks for the business and kind review.

Aaron,

I'm in the process of getting a Sequoia from Texas to Pittsburgh. I just sent a quote request via your webpage. Looking forward to seeing the quote, and hopefully working with you!

Hey Aaron! I just PM'ed you. Will visit your website next. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Weighing options - quote request sent!

Weighing options - quote request sent!

Was this to Vermont? If so, there may be a cheaper option if you are flexible with shipping to different area.

Info filled out online for a quote

Another great transaction with Aaron shipping a 100 series from OKC to BOS for one of my clients.

Great communication and the truck showed up even earlier than promised to my client.

Good work @Riverrunner and thank you as always for taking care of my vehicle transport needs.

:cheers:

Another great transaction with Aaron shipping a 100 series from OKC to BOS for one of my clients.

Great communication and the truck showed up even earlier than promised to my client.

Good work @Riverrunner and thank you as always for taking care of my vehicle transport needs.

:cheers:

Always a pleasure, Onur. Thanks for all the referrals over the years!

PM sent Aaron! :)

Edit-Also filled out an online form. Bay Area to Austin. :)

Last edited:
Filled in request online for FJ80 shipping from Idaho to Maine.:cheers:

I put a date in on the request but very flexible, especially if a cheaper option is available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom