Good luck to Jason and Erin Clarke and kids! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
As Saddletramp so aptly put it in the insomniac thread: "2017, the year we say goodbye for now to @jclarke450 and Family. I credit the Clarkes for making the outings family fun."

Well said Steve~

In talking to Jason yesterday, it was his last day at work here in AZ and is leaving this weekend to move East to Georgia Tech where he is stepping into a unique job that is perfect for his not-so-common skill set. A great opportunity that he will be great at and land him into a situation he simply couldnt refuse!

He mentions after things settle down there will be weekend excursions back to AZ to visit and hopefully some camping with the CSC group.

I agree with Saddletramp, the Clarkes were really the first consistent family that would venture out with the club which in turn led to other wives, girlfriends, and kids coming along for overnight runs. in my opinion, this has enriched the outings to become more social and a lot more fun. There is something about having kids around that brings the kids out in all of us and help look at things/nature with a little more appreciation.
...I know the food has definitely gotten ALOT better!

Hats off to the Clarkes and what they have helped our club grow into. I can imagine that they will take advantage of the scenic Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains in GA. Im sure Otter can give them some good tips!

Safe travels to our friends! :cheers:

Last edited:
I very much admired the Clarke family, particularly seeing their kids actually playing outside in dirt and enjoying it. Best wishes and I look forward to seeing you all again.:cheers:

good luck with the move :cheers:

Happy Trails @jclarke450 ! Look forward to wheeling with you guys again soon.

Who will forget the game of Left, Right, Center and Makena winning big, movie night, the dead fish face and Mr. and Mrs. mcguyver.

It has been a blast and can't wait to see all of you again

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

To Jason, Erin and the kids, I wish you all the best we will miss you.Thank you for all the good times and introducing me to Fireball. Thank you for all the MacGyver type Trail fixes that you performed over the years. Erin, thank you for the best homemade granola treats. Stay active on the forum and be safe in your travels.

Last edited:
Thank you guys so much, it's been a blast. Certainly not goodbye! Just a see ya later. Erin and the kids might actually catch the January ROTM. We genuinely will miss the meetings and the trail runs. You guys treated my kids and wife with respect. You went out of your way to accommodate my family, and show that this club isn't just a bunch of guys drinking beer and complaining about the world. I want my kids to experience all that I did growing up and all the things I could never imagine. You've all enthusiastically helped and complimented me on my awesome family. Every other club has tough footprints to try to follow. Erin and I have told so many people about the club and about the individuals that make up a great group. We are lifelong CSC members, that I am proud of.

Last edited:
J Clarke.....Man, what a nice guy who welcomed me when I moved here and selflessly taught me, helped me, and worked on my FJ80....just because he's a nice guy who wants others to experience the outdoors in their ride.
I appreciate you and all you did for me. Enjoy the East....

Oh man that sucks but good luck in your new ventures. I have spent little time with you as compared to others but you are a great family.

Jason and Erin, it was nice meeting you guys. Good luck, health and happiness on your new adventure.

Lots of great memories on the trail in such a seemingly short time. Glad to have made your acquaintance, and hope to see you on future club runs when you find yourselves back this way. Take care, and safe travels, wherever your LandCruiser may take you,

Lots of luck to you Jason and Erin! My kids are really going to miss getting to play with yours on the overnight runs and there will be tears shed by my daughter for sure. She always asks if there were other kids going and really looked forward to seeing everyone. Enjoy wheeling (and working) in Georgia. You will be missed!

Jason, whats the latest with you and the clan? Doing any wheeling in GA?

@murf @Saddletramp , We saw the pictures and probably got a little teary eyed. We certainly miss our CSC family! Really haven't been doing any wheeling. Been riding the motorcycles...a lot. I raced the Georgia State MX Championship the last weekend of September in the 40+ and 45+ class and finished 4th Overall. Planning to make a run at an Amateur National title for next year at Loretta Lynn's MX Championship in August. Qualifiers start in Feb. I had a mishap at the beginning of October on the property unrelated to motorcycles that landed me in the hospital for a couple of days and sporting some new skin. Taylor and Makenna have been riding quite a bit and Erin spends a lot of time on Ellie, her horse. I will post up some pics soon to brag and show the new home for those that don't use Social Media as much. The 80 is in my shop and getting ready for its winter make-over. Found a shop in town that is going to do my seats and then its up to me to make her all pretty again. Life is great, we are all happy and love the new place, but we really miss Arizona and friends. We are hoping to be in town after Christmas for a few days, but that may be put on hold. Either way we will be hitting Az during our winter sometime.

Here is a little video from Sunday. Taylor is getting taller and faster. Im pretty happy he enjoys riding as much as I do.

Nice! must be a 450? Nice double jumps at the end of the video :cool:

@murf @Saddletramp , We saw the pictures and probably got a little teary eyed. We certainly miss our CSC family! Really haven't been doing any wheeling. Been riding the motorcycles...a lot. I raced the Georgia State MX Championship the last weekend of September in the 40+ and 45+ class and finished 4th Overall. Planning to make a run at an Amateur National title for next year at Loretta Lynn's MX Championship in August. Qualifiers start in Feb. I had a mishap at the beginning of October on the property unrelated to motorcycles that landed me in the hospital for a couple of days and sporting some new skin. Taylor and Makenna have been riding quite a bit and Erin spends a lot of time on Ellie, her horse. I will post up some pics soon to brag and show the new home for those that don't use Social Media as much. The 80 is in my shop and getting ready for its winter make-over. Found a shop in town that is going to do my seats and then its up to me to make her all pretty again. Life is great, we are all happy and love the new place, but we really miss Arizona and friends. We are hoping to be in town after Christmas for a few days, but that may be put on hold. Either way we will be hitting Az during our winter sometime.

Here is a little video from Sunday. Taylor is getting taller and faster. Im pretty happy he enjoys riding as much as I do.

Good to hear from you guys! There will be no snowflakes in the Clarke household:flipoff2:. Mad props on starting them on the two strokes, they will be better riders in the long run.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom