Parting Out Gone to scrap yard: 1987 FJ60, Conway, AR, United States of America (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could use a door pull/arm rest if it is blue/grey. Is the front bumper in good shape. Mine's not lol.

I have someone that has purchased the door cards if they are in decent shape. If they decide they don't want them I will let you know on the arm rest.

Front bumper is in decent shape. No end caps. I will post a pic.

I'm looking for the hard coolant line that sits on the upper inspection panel, just below the hard oil cooler lines. Pictured below.

image-jpeg.1295928

If you don't mind, quote this message so I'll know you replied to me, or send me a PM. Thanks.

I'm looking for the hard coolant line that sits on the upper inspection panel, just below the hard oil cooler lines. Pictured below.

image-jpeg.1295928

If you don't mind, quote this message so I'll know you replied to me, or send me a PM. Thanks.

Sold with the motor

Gotcha. I had seen you sold the motor, but wasn't sure you got the small bits off first. Thank you for your quick response.

Gotcha. I had seen you sold the motor, but wasn't sure you got the small bits off first. Thank you for your quick response.

Most everything stayed on it. Made a good deal for a friend. He may have all those little parts to sell later since it is going in a 40.

He will need it too if he's putting it in a 40. That's what I'm putting it in (if I can find one)

How's the rear license plate assembly?

You'll have to be more specific. Do you mean the black and chrome Toyota logo that holds the lights for the plate? If so, it is a rusty piece of trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom