Parting Out Gone to scrap yard: 1987 FJ60, Conway, AR, United States of America (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

windshield wiper motor front and wiper arms? rear 1/4 sliders? let me know?

Engine is sold.

Right hand motor mount/AC compressor mount is sold.

Need the transmission crossmember and associated bushings. Still got it? If so whatcha want for it? Shipping to 80920

Power steering pump?

Sold pending payment. I will put you on the standby list.
looking for speedometer cable if its still available, Toronto, Canada, postal code: L5C3T5
Thanks,
jc

looking for speedometer cable if its still available, Toronto, Canada, postal code: L5C3T5
Thanks,
jc
I have another forum member that needs a grommet off of it, maybe. I haven't had a chance to dig into it as I have others that have already paid for parts or have committed to paying for parts that I need to pack up. I will put you on the list.

As I pull random parts out of the way I will start posting them here if they are in good working order. Keep on the lookout. Also, I have many requests so please be patient. Those that pay up front will always take priority. Thanks. Makes me feel good that you all have a use for the good parts off of my rusty old wagon.

I have another forum member that needs a grommet off of it, maybe. I haven't had a chance to dig into it as I have others that have already paid for parts or have committed to paying for parts that I need to pack up. I will put you on the list.
Thanks
jc

Steering gear, pump, hoses, basically under hood steering parts are sold pending uninstall and payment as well as the split case and AC compressor and old fittings.

All of these parts are back on the market.

I'd take the PS pump and lines, and maybe steering gear. Assuming they work and don't leak.
PM me with amount shipped to 55322

If your interior is brown I need a good driver side seat bottom or just some good material to patch

H42F transmission and split case with 38mm idler shaft is out and available. Linkage off of the split case has been sold. $500 plus shipping for the combo. I have not separated the two yet because I do not have the correct size socket for the nut that needs to some off. I just took the back half off to lessen the weight during removal. I believe the front of the transmission leaks some.

28338926116_a81d0f40c0_c.jpg

Both axle assemblies, extra front end parts, wheels, and spare third with 4.88 gears are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom