Going begging for a weld...(redux) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I never got around to taking anyone up on welding offers previously. I'd like to go on that run on Sunday so is anyone feeling generous to help me out either Friday or Saturday?

I'm around. Home after 4pm tomorrow, wrenching/painting Sat and Sun.

I'm around. Home after 4pm tomorrow, wrenching/painting Sat and Sun.

Jon, I turn into a pumpkin after 4 on Fri and also don't want to distract you from your project (or at least be an excuse for it's slow progress).

Dan, I'll take you up on doing it sometime earlier on Saturday. I've not had good success with last minute pre-trail run repairs.

Dan, I'll take you up on doing it sometime earlier on Saturday. I've not had good success with last minute pre-trail run repairs.

Allright. I'm planning on heading into town on Saturday to visit Jon's, and possibly American Toyota. We'll chat. Any time better than any other?

Dan

Allright. I'm planning on heading into town on Saturday to visit Jon's, and possibly American Toyota. We'll chat. Any time better than any other?

Well schit, if you're coming to Jon's why don't we just do it there (since you'll be distracting him anyway). I'm good any time until about 4.

You boys just let me know. I'm home all day.

You boys just let me know. I'm home all day.

Must be nice, since you said you were working til 4.
up_yours.gif
throwup.gif
;O)

Did ya miss this part, Rudy?

cwmddd.gif
I guess I did. For some reason I only read Friday in the first post.
duh.gif

Umm, umm, err, it was an excuse to use the smileys, that was it
egoshooter.gif

You are having way too much fun with those smilies. I like this one ...
egoshooter.gif

Jon:

How's morning-ish sound? Dad and I will probably leave the house here around 8 or 9 tomorrow morning. A rather large order came in at American Toyota, along with a Metal Tech cage, so I'll be all kinds of busy if that idler pulley works out correctly. :)

Dan

Come on by. See the Sunday run thread. I have an extra CB if you want to save a stop at Mike's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom