Giddy like a school girl!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for all the comments. Yes it will definitely stay BLUE!!!
When I get it Saturday I will update with some more pics and info. I think I am going to drive her the way she is for the summer and then over next winter do the body work and restore the hardtop. The top is in ruff ruff shape.

All these posts and no official welcome... :confused:

Sorry for the others however .... :flipoff2: its official ...

now say goodbye to your girlfriend and your money and free time ....

Cheers ... :beer: :beer:

FJ40 MNTCRZR, thanks.....I was waiting for that! Now it feels official.

So after lots of looking and lots of reading on here I finally got myself a 1974 FJ40.
She needs a little love and attention but, so do I.
I am going to pick her up next weekend but I will attach a few pics for now.
And the best part is my girlfriend help pay for some of it. Does she know she just financed her replacement? I think not!

Welcome to MUD :flipoff2: . That's a mighty nice ride that the two of you own. I don't think you want her reading this thread or she may want her investment back in a way that none of us would care to see. Not real smart posting on a public forum that the woman who helped you buy this baby has been replaced :). Hopefully this is a joke that you have already shared with her.

bsevans, yes it was a joke and yes she has seen this tread. She helped pay for it, has a sense of humor, and loves 40's. If only she didn't want a ring, she would be perfect.
Another joke? Will never know....

Nice rig. Are you from New Yerk, or did you just buy it from there?

jjs, it will be staying in NY. Western New York to be more specific. Are you in NY?

Congrats!!
That is a nice looking rig. Now go paint it so people don't call it a smurf-mobile ;)

nothen wrong with a good 'ol smurfmobile! nice rig and nicer girlfriend! have fun with both;)

Long live the Blue Cruisers, we need to form a "Blue 40 Preservation Society"

Welcome to the addiction, your plan sounds VERY good, take your time, I jacked a bunch of stuff up early on because I didn't think through everything really well, take your time!

The blue cruisers are coming out in force.

Rezarf <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom