Getting back to headlight harnesses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm just about ready to start building headlight harnesses again. Some of you asked to be put on a waiting list for when I got back into it. Sad to say, I had a computer event and my waiting list was a casualty. So, If you would like either a headlight harness (FJ62, FJ60, FJ40) or an auxiliary relay panel, please let me know with either a PM or you can also email me:
wiredwagon at Comcast dot net. If I get deluged with orders, I'll use a waiting list until I get caught up, otherwise, I'll build these as fast as I can get them done.

Good to hear, I have one of the ultimate harnesses. One of the best mods I have done. Superior Quality !

Mike

Emailed :)

PMed

You got PM,Pick me pick me.LOL,i will be patiently waiting.:D

Go all your emails and PMs. I still have a lot of parts left over from last year, so the price of the harnesses will stay the same as it was last year until I have to reorder stuff, then I'll see how much things have gone up in price and adjust the price of the harnesses accordingly. So, for right now, I will only be building Ultimate harnesses using the Bussmann relay module. The price will be $165 for the FJ60 and FJ40, $180 for the FJ62. $15 shipping on top of that for anywhere in the USA. Canada is $35 and Australia and most of Europe is $50.

Great news brother. I'll be sure to keep some bucks aside. I haven't started gathering parts to build one myself yet so I'll go the route of supporting another Mudder :D

Received my auxiliary relay panel today, this is a perfect addition to my dual battery setup. :D

Thanks Erik

Looking for a harness for a Fj60 which has been converted to diesel. dual battery 12 volt just like HJ60 but batteries in Parallel not series. can i get a 12 volt kit

Have you ever looked into a system for the FZJ80?

I actually built a prototype for an FJ80 I think it was. As I recall, there wasn't a good place to mount the relay module and I wound up just building the guy a harness with two standard relays. It also uses different connectors which I don't normally stock. That coupled with the fact that I have had almost no interest led me to decide to stick with older rigs.

Erik,

Are you still building the 40-series harness? I think you had a list, but ... ?

I sure chose the right time to get out of the Air Force. Had to jump off the waiting list. Man I never get to have nice things :doh:

I sure chose the right time to get out of the Air Force. Had to jump off the waiting list. Man I never get to have nice things :doh:

GET BACK ON THAT LIST!!!!!!! Night and day difference with this harness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom