Gamiviti Roof Rack for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

unfortunately this one had a little accident on its way to get shipped...so Im waiting for a new one. will be several weeks. Once it arrives I will take plenty of photos...cant wait.

Has anyone claimed the damaged one? :rolleyes:

Oh man, you had to post the pic of the scratch... :doh: seriously first time in 10 years of doing this I didn't strap them down tight enough. Was so concerned with not scratching anything... ugh.

I am hoping to install this one on a buddy's 40 this weekend to get some pics, his is prettier than mine plus I still have my soft top on. But then yeah, should have these available for the future, we're about 6 weeks right now. PM's and email is best for that. At this moment no, no one's claimed the scratched one... priority is on getting one good one out to Autavia here, as it's been a year since he first asked. I also have a gen1 prototype that's 5" narrower in front. If someone wants either send me an email or PM, I try not to be all sales guy up in here..

It has been a long wait, I sent the first inquirery in May last year...and she is finally ready to ship.
I'll post installed images once it arrives.

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

no...it would only help if you posted more images. :)

is that the lowest setting?

That is with the extension plates installed. I couldn’t get it to clear without them, but it was close so maybe you can get it to work?

I took a bunch of photos, but being that I have a prototype rack I don’t feel it’s my place to present them all here as the final product. @nakman has a lot of my photos and he’s welcome to post them at his discretion:cheers:

did you get the damaged one or prototype?

Well its been nearly a year since I made the first inquiry...but its finally reality. My Gamaviti Roof Rack arrived today and I installed it this afternoon. A breeze to install and its perfect...exactly what I wanted. Here are a few quick shots before it gets dark. I'll work on better images this weekend.

IMG-7352.jpg

L1030684-2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom