Builds FZJ80 The Devils Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EM Back With A BANG ...

Coordinates
17px-WMA_button2b.png
36°51′00″N 75°25′40″E
Weather Conditions: 22-26th March, 17 - Heavy Snow Fall - Road Block - Landsliding - Park Closed For Tourist Due To Safety Purpose -
(Note: I Got NOC From Local Police)
The 1st Rig To Visit In 2017 So Far ...
Dated: 24-03-2017

On the Pakistani side, the pass is 47 km (29 mi) from the National Park station and checkpoint in Dih, 78 km (48.5 mi) from the customs and immigration post in Sost, 275 km (170.8 mi) from Gilgit, and 878 km (545 mi) from Islamabad.

Khunjerab Pass or Khunjerav (elevation 4,937 metres or 16,200 feet) is a high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains in a Stragic position on the northern border of Pakistan's Gilgit-Baltistan "HUNZA– Nagar District" on the southwest border of the Xinjung region of China.

The Khunjerab Pass is the highest paved international border crossing in the world and the highest point on the Karakoram Highway-Pakistan

View attachment 1433106
While Coming Back From Top
View attachment 1433110

The BARKHUN Police Check Post - KHUNJARAB PASS PARK
View attachment 1433109

The Last Fuel Station By PSO (Pakistan State Oil) @ Sost Location -
View attachment 1433108

Great looking truck in your thread. It is nice to see what other people in other parts of the work are doing. On a side not what kind of gun are you carrying? I am so used to seeing other regions of the world (such as much of Europe) having very limited access to firearms. I forget that there are other areas that are very open still to firearms. I guess that is very ignorant of me to think like that.

But what are you carrying? Is it normal practice to be armed when out in more remote areas? Is it more for protection from people or animals or is it just normal practice to you? I can relate to any or all of the above answers ;)

Great looking truck in your thread. It is nice to see what other people in other parts of the work are doing. On a side not what kind of gun are you carrying? I am so used to seeing other regions of the world (such as much of Europe) having very limited access to firearms. I forget that there are other areas that are very open still to firearms. I guess that is very ignorant of me to think like that.

But what are you carrying? Is it normal practice to be armed when out in more remote areas? Is it more for protection from people or animals or is it just normal practice to you? I can relate to any or all of the above answers ;)

Oh ya I pampered my truck with much much Love

Well I belong to a Pukhtoon Tribe where Guns/pistols are common to carry as part of our Culture.

So far for me it's a normal everyday thing to carry a Gun/pistol as for Saftey from anything ...

If we talk about to carry a Gun/pistol during travelling is Must for my own saftey and u never knw it's required anytime specially for all remote areas...

By the way this was Glock 17 Gen4 & so far 21 shots fired by this pistol.

Passu is a small village on the Karakoram Highway, beside the Hunza River, some 15 kilometers from Gulmit, the Tehsil headquarters of Gojal in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan, and about 150 km upriver from Gilgit. It lies very near the tongue of the Passu Glacier, and just south of the tongue of the Batura Glacier. The latter is the seventh longest non-polar glacier in the world at 56 km, and reaches very near to the highway

Tupopdan, 6,726 metres (22,070.20 ft), also known as "Passu Cones" or "Passu Cathedral", lies to the north of the village; it is the most photographed peak of the region

17.JPG

DSC_6913.JPG

Oh ya I pampered my truck with much much Love

Well I belong to a Pukhtoon Tribe where Guns/pistols are common to carry as part of our Culture.

So far for me it's a normal everyday thing to carry a Gun/pistol as for Saftey from anything ...

If we talk about to carry a Gun/pistol during travelling is Must for my own saftey and u never knw it's required anytime specially for all remote areas...

By the way this was Glock 17 Gen4 & so far 21 shots fired by this pistol.

Good taste. I love the G17, own a few myself. G17 and P226 are at the top of my list of favorites i own.

That's a major shopping spree. I think you could out shop my wife!! Holy cow! I look forward to seeing the beast when you are farther along.
Look at his watch band that should splain some things, lol

Warn Zeon 10 Finally Installed After A Long Time ..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

RIGID INDUSTRIES RADIANCE 50" LED BAR INSTALLED
(just for time using custom made holders - will installed some better one soon)

5.jpg

4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom