Front Headlight Housing LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
I recently new to the LC200 family, picked up a 2010 LC. I am wanting to switch out the front headlight housing to the look of the 13' - 15' with the running LED and projector lens. (Apologies if this is cover already somewhere) But I am wondering if I buy the OEM housing for a 13' if this will fit my 2010? Would also love any advice/suggestion for those who had done this conversion.

Thanks!
Shay

Hi All,
I recently new to the LC200 family, picked up a 2010 LC. I am wanting to switch out the front headlight housing to the look of the 13' - 15' with the running LED and projector lens. (Apologies if this is cover already somewhere) But I am wondering if I buy the OEM housing for a 13' if this will fit my 2010? Would also love any advice/suggestion for those who had done this conversion.

Thanks!
Shay
Old thread, but did ya ever get this sorted?

Considering similar

Yes, they do work but take some wiring to make happen. Great threads on here to describe what that entails. I am putting in a new set of 13-15 headlights now and going through this all again. I will note though that if you intend to keep the headlight washers, you'll need to trim part of the bottom of the headlight for them to all fit together. It is not anything that affects the seal of the headlight but there is a tab under the headlight that needs some trimming.

Yes, they do work but take some wiring to make happen. Great threads on here to describe what that entails. I am putting in a new set of 13-15 headlights now and going through this all again. I will note though that if you intend to keep the headlight washers, you'll need to trim part of the bottom of the headlight for them to all fit together. It is not anything that affects the seal of the headlight but there is a tab under the headlight that needs some trimming.

Thank you..

Any links ya got to share? I’m not getting much via search, mostly just LED conversions

Thanks

Thank you..

Any links ya got to share? I’m not getting much via search, mostly just LED conversions

Thanks
This is the definitive thread.

I can provide pictures. I just put in a set of depo lights from a vendor here on mud. Reach out with any questions. I am happy with the quality on these. OEM is always preferred but in this case, I couldn’t pass up the price. Added a new grill too.

IMG_5389.jpeg

Thank you for this. New lights were my 2024 200 goal. I wanted to do the later projector style but could not track down info. Glad to know it’s here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom