Four wheel camper on fj55; FOR NO GOOD REASON WHATSOEVER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats awesome! Way to recycle/repurpose, and all that environmentally friendly crap

Just stumbled in here...awesome job!

Looks like it was made for...oh yeah it was :grinpimp:

I wa gifted a brand new dorm fridge with freezer. It sucks 90 watts. I’m considering running it via an inverter. It JUST fits in the camper with roof down. I figure a panel, charge controller, ac charger and battery bank are required anyway...this will let me install the fridge closer to the door than it was much more easily than relocating a 3 way...Slowly approving of the self proposed interior layout. It takes time to mull over each possible configurations nuanced advantages and disadvantages. Gunna keep the inside mostly open. Fridge and cabinet on one side, sink, water heater and outside shower on the other- all at the back door. The water tank, pump, and house electrical will be in a box at the front bulkhead, down low. Hoping this keeps the heaviest items fore of the axle... got a few miles on it and it’s shaking down ok. Might actually get to use it before the end of the season

Just seeing this for the first time Simon. Friggin cool. I'm playing around with the MM40 right now, and it's got me daydreaming a little. I'm really glad you posted the specs on the materials your using, because I may need to do some of the same stuff with the motorhome...eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom