FORUM CLOSING - time to upgrade! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks

:) Thanks :) Thanks :) Thanks

I was shocked too but it did make me read it. Thanks for all your hard work. Were behind ya!!!!

Dang. There are some brown nosing mofos up in here.

01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 01110011 00100000 01010111 01101111 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100001 00100000 00111010 00101001

Brown noser;p

Good luck with the upgrade.
I am sure it will take a lot of your free time to run this forum.
Well done.

Oh man, the title scared the crap out of me too :doh:

Silly question, but will old threads still contain the same URL links?

I have a bunch of tech threads here linked to other sites and it would suck if they all went dead :frown:
This

The new avatar dimensions make mine look awful.
386.jpg

But when at my profile there is properly propotioned version.
386.jpg

The 'Occupation' field is limited to 50 characters.

I want to become a paying member... how is that done? This site has saved me -so much time and money- that I really want to support it for it to live as long as possible!

Shut up and take my money!! :flipoff2: (and tell me how to become a paying support member)...

Love the new format Woody! Looking forward to the official changeover!

i'd love to see the site re-appear with black type on a white background, not quite as stylish but 10 times easier to read.

it's been white on black for over almost 15 years :)

Thanks Woody and good luck! Looking forward to seeing the new setup.

PabloCruise......said it best.....I've been using the new format and I say ..Go for it!!!

Thanks so much for the continued support and forward thinking for us "old" cruiser heads....

Had a mini heart attack when I saw the "forum is closing" link.

Good one hahaha! Can't wait for the new site to be up! :)

Interesting, all but one of the posters who thought the forum was closing are not supporting members. I'm surmissing by this response that only supporting members saw the banner for the new build and knew this was planned?

you surmise...correctly :) Supporting Members received the private sneak peek notice...seemed appropriate to invite those members to preview and comment!

Hey Woody, is there any outlet we can go to for progress updates? I don't do facebook, nor do I have a twitter account but it would be kinda cool to keep posted about progress, or do you even know once the migration begins, like a progress bar?

Second question, I see that people who have posted in old threads on the new site don't reflect on the old, will the migration over write those posts that people replied to on the new forum?

Thanks and GOD SPEED!!

The TEST site is for TESTING only...nothing posted there will be kept, since it's not connected to the live database.

Unfortunately, there is no "progress bar" available...Facebook, Google+ and Twitter will all get updates as time permits.

https://www.facebook.com/IH8MUD
https://plus.google.com/+ih8mud
https://twitter.com/ih8mud

Tremendous news. Good luck with the switchover and thank you for everything. This site is such a great place for everything FJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom