Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Mini truck tailgate:

Wasnt someone lookin for one of these?

Screenshot_20190325-160501_Facebook.jpg

OK, that’s pretty cool. There was a low mileage one owner two door red hardtop with a manual in Winston recently that had me thinking silly dd swap thoughts.

WANTED
For 2000 LX470:
-FSM
-NIB OEM Radiator and/or all assorted hoses & clamps
-DS taillight housing (not the tailgate part of the housing)
-Weathertech floor mats (tan)
-New, unopened jug of AHC fluid
-Front CV axles and/or boots & clamps (VG - NIB condition)
-Rear bumper (undamaged). This color:
IMG_6031.jpg

Last edited:
I've got Adam's homemade drawer that was in his 100 that I ended up not using in case you were looking for a drawer..... most likely selling a dorkel, too.

Giving this drawer away - must go by mid-april at the latest - nothing spectacular but not going to keep it - open to ONSC and Upstate members......located 30 mins outside of Boone heading north to TN border......

Giving this drawer away - must go by mid-april at the latest - nothing spectacular but not going to keep it - open to ONSC and Upstate members......located 30 mins outside of Boone heading north to TN border......
Dibs? Pending pics.

I have two 315 75/16 procomp tires that i will like to sell. They have abput 50%. I will loke $200 for both. Also have an extra one that can be used for spare.

No affiliation.

Built for ugly road but fun to drive around town ...

A former student contacted me - I have no idea on 100 pricing, but said I would share:
2003 Land Cruiser Almost 289,000 miles Good condition land cruiser still runs great! Have had for 2 years, need to downsize to a smaller car. Windows have been professionally tinted and muffler has been replaced. The fuel sending unit (or that’s what I was told) needs to be replaced. Sometimes just doesn’t read the amount of gas you have in the vehicle. I always tried to keep it full. So I didn’t replace it. Has been well maintained since I’ve had it. Had a recall fixed sometime last year. Has navigation, towing package, sunroof, and all weather floor mats. Has 3rd row seating with 1 missing seat. I never used the 3rd row, so I didn’t miss it. CLEAN CARFAX. I have never smoked in it but not sure about previous owner. Located in Robbins, NC. For more info or to schedule a time to see, please contact me at: 443-926-2671 e.h.3462@gmail.com $11,500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom