For Sale / Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently, he sold a 100 earlier this week. My sister told me about "the cruiser that sort of looks like yours" on Sunday. This morning she sent me a text, "That fancy one is gone, but there's an old one with a white top there now."

Thanks, sis...

Not sure why the sign says to call Ron and the FB page is Adam. Looking at his picture, I've met him before at Rotary and have several FB friends in common. Don't know if he's on mud or not. I do know the owner of the pharmacy who's letting him park it there. @Sud are you the seller?

Apparently, he sold a 100 earlier this week. My sister told me about "the cruiser that sort of looks like yours" on Sunday. This morning she sent me a text, "That fancy one is gone, but there's an old one with a white top there now."

Thanks, sis...

Not sure why the sign says to call Ron and the FB page is Adam. Looking at his picture, I've met him before at Rotary and have several FB friends in common. Don't know if he's on mud or not. I do know the owner of the pharmacy who's letting him park it there. @Sud are you the seller?
I’m not. Just came across it several times when searching for an 80 and recognized it

Anyone have a mini truck steering box they want to get rid of ? (sell)

Looking for an awning for my 100 series. Anyone looking to unload their's or have a recommendation? Please and Thank you
I asked for the Napa awning at a gift giving occasion a few years ago and got a generic product from Amazon instead. I’ve been pleased with it at the beach and on Scout trips with the troop. It really came in handy at marching band competitions last fall.

And the cruiser is gone. Sold for $5800. Hated to sell but I wasn't going to have the money to fix it anytime soon like it needed to be...

I have 2 falken willeak at3w tires if anyone needs a spare. Could save someone a few bucks if they're upgrading to 285s.
285/75/16
Plenty of tread left for use of a spare.
I'm in Easley but can meet anywhere around the Greenville area.
Free btw.

IMG_20230707_124027.jpg

IMG_20230707_124020.jpg

IMG_20230707_123920.jpg

I have a custom built trailer that I built a few years ago and sadly no longer use. It was built from a humvee trailer, the tounge, axle etc. I built the rest with steel and aluminum diamond plate. The inside is 4x8. I use to camp in it with the kids and a folding cot will also fit with room to spare. Hauled my gear all over the state. Sometimes i put a kodiak canvas tent on top of it. These trailers have torsion high clearance axles and the wheels/hubs are heavy duty GM with 285/75/16 tires. Parking brakes also. The hitch is a pintle/lunette ring style. This trailer sits very evenly with a lifted cruiser. If you think this would fit your needs feel free to come see it in person. Also call with any questions. Much more I can add but don't want to make this post too long. I am right off 85 near Greer/Duncan. Feel free to call/text or come on by 864-631-3009. I am asking $600 will entertain reasonable offers depending on interest. Thanks Fred.

20230711_172903.jpg

20230711_172816.jpg

20230711_172820.jpg

And the cruiser is gone. Sold for $5800. Hated to sell but I wasn't going to have the money to fix it anytime soon like it needed to be...
Yeah my friends bought it, they're very excited.

Honestly don’t hate it.
Factory white. A lot of overspray on the frame but no rust. Allegedly a baller’s from Houston. Lot wouldn’t sell me the lights without the vehicle attached. 😆

I'm looking for either a Trollhole or Asian Carb for a 1976 FJ40 is anyone has one lying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom