For Sale, Trade, or Free! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got a killer deal on a '96 LS swap candidate (oil starved and seized 1fz). So, my 296k mile stock 1997 80 just became extra. Anyone local interested in it?

I bought it in Charlotte last summer, put tires on it, drove it through New England visiting family, and canonballed home. 3000 miles without a hitch. I'd do it again tomorrow. Very reliable stock white 99% rust free K292 1fz-fe. No evidence of ever having seen road salt. Suspension feels tight, and it handles great. Leaks some oil. Has a dent in the rear passenger quarter. Antenna broken. Needs a power steering gear installed (I have it) because the PO nicked it when he replaced the PS pump, so it makes a clicking noise. Half inch or so of receipts. Brake master at 255k, PHH and head gasket replaced at 230kish IIRC. Seats are worn but not ripped, but get this, it still has both seat tilt adjustment nubs, and all seat electrics work. New rear brakes last summer, and I have front pads for it. Older double-din bluetooth head unit wired to stock speakers. $10k firm local mud price.

View attachment 2929985
Ooo this is tempting. Any additional
pictures? (Thinking interior and dent)

Thanks so much,
Beau

I've got seat covers for front and back seats for 100 series for free. I can bring them to Katemcy if anyone is interested. They are a mismatch of covers as far a brands. Included is a SOR/tuff duck console cover. All are tan.

I've got seat covers for front and back seats for 100 series for free. I can bring them to Katemcy if anyone is interested. They are a mismatch of covers as far a brands. Included is a SOR/tuff duck console cover. All are tan.

I’m interested in the front seats but won’t be going to Katemcy.

Can you send me some photos of the fronts?

Pat, I’ll be 2nd in line if @bobcatag2006 does not take them

What's wrong with the seat covers?

I'd rather not ship them. Luis, if you are Katemcy, then they are yours. Otherwise, I might need to consider shipping! @davegonz - nothing is wrong with them. I splurged on Tuff Duck brown on front and rear as I haul the dogs around and they don't show the stains and dog hair as much!

I mean I’d like to see the covers first. Also I’ve got a trip planned to big bend in end of may early June if you’d hold them that long.

I mean I’d like to see the covers first. Also I’ve got a trip planned to big bend in end of may early June if you’d hold them that long.
Matt, I can pick them up for you at Roundup, if you don’t like them, I’ll just keep them

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll bring them with me JIC. Per Dave, those are the ones in the front and are in good shape. No tears or stains. The rears are a different brand and more of a cotton material. The have a few stains.

Looking for a rocker oil copper pipe assembly... mine broke. Amayama and toyotapartsdeal.com canceled my orders.

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 9.47.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 9.49.58 AM.png

Nick, why not make your own? Looks like a compression fitting on the engine side, not sure about the other end?
Ya, I'm thinking that way too now. I'm trying to see if I can purchase the sleeve that pinches on to the end of the pipe. If I can't find it then I may try to see if I can make a flare on the end of the pipe that would fit nicely into the connector. I guess it doesn't have to be perfect and it can drip as long as it's supplying the oil needed to the rocker shaft.

I have an F engine that I can pull this from, but I would second the recommendation on just getting the diameter of the tube and seeing if you can get a new ferrule. Let me know if you need the tube I have. I can send it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom