For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice try Onur :p.

We already had this discussion. I told her that the 100 would drive more like her 2012 Subaru Outback and the 80 would drive somewhere between her 1991 pickup and the Subaru. She liked the idea of the more truck-like 80. Called Ash and made it happen.

Wait to you ride in a 100 series. Go see John up in Salida and I can guarantee you that after you ride in his, your wife is going to think the 80 is cheap and chintzy.

:lol:

Nice try Onur :p.

We already had this discussion. I told her that the 100 would drive more like her 2012 Subaru Outback ....

They even look like a Subaru Outback on steroids.

Andrew, what's your time frame on this? I have a couple of people that have asked me to keep an eye out for a rig like this. Now I just have to remember who they are!:doh:

They even look like a Subaru Outback on steroids.

I always thought they looked like a Hyundai Santa Fe - I thought that was why they called them "Hundys".:D

Getting Rid of Rolling Chassis...

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you know that I have rolling chassis that I am looking to get rid of... There is no title for this, but there are some really nice axles that are attached to it. Birfields and all. It's off a '74 FJ40. If I don't have any interest it will be going to the scrap heap on South Broadway. It is currently on a trailer, so I may be able to deliver if it is within a reasonable distance. Make me an offer and we will go from there...

Thanks!

C.J.

SandiaFJ40

NM License Plate

Hi guys, I am trying to collect license plates from all 50 States to decorate my Cruiser garage and I could use a NM tag if anyone has one. I am willing to pay shipping.
Thanks, Charles

As seen in the classified section

it"s gone

Last edited:
This is on the lemon lot at KAFB. I checked and it had a double locker knob.

image-4043715885.jpg

image-209081856.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom