For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of 40 series doors for sale. Here is the link from the classifieds if anyone is looking.

I have a TuffStuff Alpha ll RTT for sale. its in very good shape. I am selling it because I find it hard to close.
$1500.00
IMG_0282.jpeg
IMG_0284.jpeg
IMG_0283.jpeg
IMG_0285.jpeg

@NMBruce bummer you had to find out after purchasing it. Which tent are you thinking of going with next?

@NMBruce bummer you had to find out after purchasing it. Which tent are you thinking of going with next?
So I have a second one also, but I find it hard to close too. I since I want to use my trailer for a lot of my trips, I am thinking of a awning that you can hook up a room to it 8' Instant Awning and Room Package - https://ironman4x4america.com/8-instant-awning-and-room-package/.
I guess I am still trying to figure this out. I love the mattress in this RTT, great nights sleep and I don’t mine the climb up and down, find it better than the bending over and crawling in and out. At 64, I want something I can walk in and out of.
Picture is on my trailer. I had a lift built so I can keep it low or raise it for an annex

7882D63E-C413-4908-B4D6-D112AB39B6AD.jpeg

9B0DBC37-5D45-4487-A2F5-04906250B0C7.jpeg

I realized I didn't reply to this.

yes I wish I could of tested it before. I have contacted TuffStuff to see if there is a way I can have them show me why this is so hard. Am I doing something wrong. I am willing to meet them at a show or visit them.

Someone wanting this will get this chance. we can open it and test it and close it.

That's an old Conferr tool box up front. Haven't seen one of those in a very long time.

any idea on price?
I talked to the guy selling it and he mentioned ~$27K ish. It has a Chevy V8 in it. I got a lot more photos and it appears to be in good shape from what I can see. The guy (Jake Bruton - Mayor of Tijeras and shop manager at Charlie's Fleet Service) said it does not look like a hack job with the V8. I just haven't had the time to go look at it myself. And I have no use for a $25K+ toy that will likely see very little use if I own it.

Last edited:
Too bad it's a re-power. That's a serious hit to the value.

😬😬😬😬😬😬 I have no idea what 💩 is worth anymore.

I live down the street if anyone needs pics or video. Planning on checking it out myself anyway

Definitely a project for someone else! I don’t think I had ever even heard of one of these before. Toyota must have sold very few.

I've seen a few of them. They remind me of an early 60s International. They have a 3RB engine, 4.88 gears and a FOUR-SPEED column-shift manual transmission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom