For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a third gen passenger side fender that they are willing to part with? If so please direct message me. Thanks! Thanks!

have some 3rd gen 4runner stuff I don’t really need anymore, have all this stuff listed on Facebook market place but I’d sell it to someone here for way cheap if you take everything.

Aftermarket Driver fender (not pictured)
Center console
Headlights
Clear Corner lights

Also have some random interior stuff that may just get trashed in a few weeks unless anyone wants it
DDB041E7-84B9-49BF-847E-3F0D5968E5C5.jpeg
1293D54F-CD24-4695-8D18-1721956E9993.jpeg
652C8DE8-9BAB-4562-ADDE-67B710E6C56F.jpeg

44CD92E1-6548-4C44-A30A-0D420DD24B4E.jpeg

F013E950-0BCF-488F-B1E5-926C5A58EC40.jpeg

Last edited:
have some 3rd gen 4runner stuff I don’t really need anymore, have all this stuff listed on Facebook market place but I’d sell it to someone here for way cheap if you take everything.

Center console
Lots of Headlights
Clear Corner lights

Also have some random interior stuff that may just get trashed in a few weeks unless anyone wants it
View attachment 3001997View attachment 3001998View attachment 3001999

View attachment 3002000

View attachment 3002001
Think that center console would fit an 80 series? do you have measurements
Thanks

Center console
Lots of Headlights
Clear Corner lights

You in WR? I might be interested in some of the interior stuff.

You in WR? I might be interested in some of the interior stuff.
Yeah I have a drivers rear cargo panel for your year and some of the other misc stuff, I was planning on converting mine to the newer one for the larger cubby space but I haven’t been able to find the rest of the stuff to fully convert it. Will let you know before I do anything with them

I have a set of 5 aluminum 80 series rims to sell. The finish is not perfect but they are in good shape otherwise. Asking 250.00 for the set. I will add some pictures when I get a chance.

Hey all, I’m up in the east mountains and just found this group somehow. Been a member for a few years and moved to ABQ 4 years ago, but work in Durango all summer. I’m in town all year long these days and just pulled my ‘84 desmogged 2f that was in rough shape, but running. If anybody needs and 2f to rebuild reach out. I don’t have much clue what it’s worth and would trust the locals. I’ll post some pics soon, fair warning ⚠️ it’s greasy!

Also I’m looking for a cheap ole utility trailer to tow behind the 60 that I can mount the RTT to so it’s not always on my roof and to bring along the chainsaw and other superfluous items that wouldn’t normally fit in the 60

Update with pictures. Set of 5 80 series rims. They don’t have any rock rash and would candidates for being refinished, asking 250 for the set.

81A7503D-F8B7-4147-968A-A8D9F04E0099.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom