for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in selling the trailer seperate? $?

Trailer will NOT be sold without the 40. Sorry

Wish I had more trailers, I have had a ton of emails with the same question.

-bump- Somebody help the fool he needs an 80. :D

WANTED: FJ60/62 Junker in greater rocky mt area

I'm looking for some help looking for a junk/worn out/abandoned/parted out, etc. FJ60/62 for my next project rig in the greater Wyoming, Colorado, western Nebraska, eastern Utah, northern New Mexico area (the closer to Laramie or Denver the better) . I don't need anything nice or clean (don't have the buget for it); it doesn't need to be running just needs to be able to be rolled on a trailer. The rig must have a decent frame (nothing swayed, mashed or twisted, surface rust is fine) and a repairable body (no rollovers, a few rust holes, dents, dings, scratches would be fine), axles under it and steering linkage still inntact. I do not need the engine, transmision or any interior parts from the b pillar back, but if it's in the rig already that's cool. If you know of a rig loosely fitting this description, please shoot me an email.

Hows the interior/exterior condition? How much life left on the tires? How much was it wheeled?

Any more pics? :)

I have not seen the inside in a long time. I do not think it has been wheeled very much at all. I can check on the tire tread. E-mail him for pics.

Fj62 Sold

TRUCK HAS BEEN SOLD!

Beautiful FJ62 for sale that I bought from a member of this board earlier this year. Building a new house forces the sale to free some funds for the house. This truck is nice and clean and a great stock rig.

The PO maintained this truck meticulously as I have tried to. Some of the maintenance/repair/replacements the PO performed: Repaint, factory color; new MAF meter; fuel injector cleaning/balancing; fluids changed regularly; new cap/rotor/plugs and plug wires; new U-joints in rear drive shaft; newer front end (TRE's).

What I have done since purchase:

BG service (clean/exchange) brake fluid, power steering fluid, transmission, coolant, fuel induction service (replaced plugs afterward). Replaced both differential fluids.

Installed exterior tranny fluid cooler.

Replaced timing gears, timing gear cover gaskets/seals. I did this because the timing cover gasket was leaking so while the cover was off I replaced the gears for preventive maintenance.

Adjusted valves, tune up, replaced fuel pump and distributor o-ring.

Newly converted a/c to R134-A.

New radiator (4-core), waterpump, T-stat, hoses, belts.

New oil pan/gasket.

New Alcan springs mated with PO's OME shackles, shocks and steering damper. Alcan springs are 1" over stock height.

New BFG A/t tires, 31 X 10.5, alignment.

Installed new rear-seat shoulder/lap belts.

The truck has 151,200 miles on it, it had 148k when I got it. Just got it the way I wanted it and have to move it.

The truck is located in Pensacola, FL.

I am asking $9,500.00, will consider resaonable offers as I must sell soon.

For more pics/info email me at bluefj62@gmail.com.
ad photo.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd give this one a bump. I checked the thing out Friday and Yoda is correct on his assessment that a new tub is in order. There is also something up with the motor as I couldn't get it over 40 MPH (downhill with a tailwind). The owner says he got it to 45 MPH! I'd suspect timing or carburetion.

He offered it to me for $1500.

Tom

Wanted 41-68 Dodge Powerwagon

I'm looking for a 41-68 1 ton dodge power wagon 4x4 pickup for a project. I'm located in central pa. Any condition. Send me a email or a pm if you can help me out. Thanks

It looks like it has that stick-on chrome/stainless dressup sheeting on the side?

Hope not.

(stuff can't be removed without destroying paint)

1996 80 for sale Georgia

A friend has a 1996 80 without lockers. Only 112,000 miles. Small scratch on one fender flare. Interior an 8. $9,000.00 firm. Oh yeah, color is white. Pics will be available soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom