for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the info chef. I already looked there. I'm going to look at two tomorrow. The one is a 1955 complete and running, currently inspected, for $1,500. The other one is a 1948, complete minus the bed for $750.

I went and looked at this 80 a few days ago. $9000 is a great buy. My buddy paid $8500 for it and spent about $1500 fixing a few things (a/c, new brakes, etc.). It is located in southwest Georgia.

1993 FZJ80 Trail truck daily driver

Selling my 93... Tan on brown cloth, 139k. Factory lockers... Built to do it all.

Within last 3k miles...

Front and rear axles/diffs comepletely rebuilt with OEM Toyota, Koyo and Japanese CV joints. 4.88 Precision gears.

Modded suspension including OME springs and Dual Koni mono tube adjustable dampers. Slee tie rods.

High performance Superwinch Husky. Custom 4.0HP high speed motor. Curtis Albright contactors. Dual batteries.

Custom rear bumper w/ full size spare.

36" swamper Radials.

Some dings and dents, wrist pin knock when cold (not an issue)

Spare engine/trans/t-case/diffs included price the engine alone!

Tons of new little parts - belts, some hoses.. etc

Many unique mods make this a neat truck...Too much to list... don't miss it.. priced for quick sale! $13500

P1010038_1.JPG

P1010021_0.JPG

P1010055_0.JPG

P1010029_0.JPG

P1010049_0.JPG

Bump.

Why do all that work just to sell it? YOur not leaving the LC fold are you? DId you buy a heeep? :doh:
Seriously though, why sell it its a great rig and you just finished that S/A bumper?
I wish I had the money-maybe if I sell my 93 and my 4runner :cheers: Anyway-good luck.
dan
PS. did you ever install the tire carrier ajar light :D

No rear locker and no rear ac unit. If it had those options I would never sell. Really need the rear ac down here in the south. ARB has lockers for the front and rear.

uzj100

Where are you located?

Why sell? Move on to the next project... my fun is in the build, though I do enjoy using them, too. Never did complete the tire unlatched light. If this sells, I will still have my fathers 80 FJ40 to drive... if it ever arrives!

Located in Massachusetts.

Still looking for one.

Well, I am glad to hear that you at least have another Landcruiser. I thought for a second you were going to try and mod the new toureg.

Wanted:75-83 fj40 Tx

I am located in Nacogdoches tx....

I am looking for a fj40 between the years 75-83. Must have: ps, pb, 2f, ac, hardtop, excellent condition is a plus. Will be a daily driver. I am considering trading/sell my 1999 z-71, 125k m, ex-cab, heated leather seats, Lt model. Selling truck for 13k, trade must be equivalent or cash + fj = 13k

AC as a stipulation may make things tough - VERY few 40s will have it - Those that do usually fall into the late model, restoration category and the sellers a quite proud of them.

Clairify PB - did you mean 4 wheel discs rather than PB?

PS - are you looking for factory (79-83) or any PS conversion?

good point... Okay No A/C needed, brakes doesnt really matter either, power steering can be either factory or conversion....

I'm willing to pay cash. . . any FJ60 or 62 complete and in need of work or parted out in the rocky mt. time zone, ideally but not necessarilly closer to the Denver area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom