for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gus said:
I'm willing to pay cash. . . any FJ60 or 62 complete and in need of work or parted out in the rocky mt. time zone, ideally but not necessarilly closer to the Denver area.

Willing to pay cash? Well thats good to know cause I doubt many people will take IOU's.
Now that we got that on the table. Call 970-270-3332 name is Mike located in Grand Junction CO. Tell him Justin gave you his # and what you are looking for I bet he has what you need the guy has more FJ60 than anyone I know, all different condition from perfect to POS last time I was over he had 18 of them!

I was hoping to trade a few camels, maybe a yak or two for a one. Seriously, thanks for the tip, much appreciated, I'll drop him a line sometime over the next couple of days.

Strike a deal?

Sorry to hear you had to sell Zhaan Micah. You really went through her good and took care of her. She sold quick huh??

Where did she go to? Someone else on 'mud or the LCML??? I hope so. She deserves a good home.

Jody.

1992 FJ80 F/S MINT condition. New parts. All orignal CARFAX certified (NYC)

:) :) :)

92 Landcruiser Full time 4WD. <<142k miles>> pushbutton Center-locking differential
The 4WD system works excellent in all ranges!

8 passenger seating. 9 Speaker sound system. Tilt/Slide power sunroof.

The Transmission shifts excellent through all gears. The 4.0 I-6 engine runs flawlessly and there are NO leaks at all!

4 Brand NEW Michelin tires, Brand NEW radiator w/ lifetime warranty, NEW Original Toyota Alternator bought from the dealer, NEW brake hoses, NEW Front bearings, NEW Tokico suspension on all 4 Corners and Brand NEW AC Delco battery. Over $2000 spent on this required maintenence alone so the next owner will have many problem free years and will not have to do any other maintenence besides oil and filter replacement.

The body is rust free and in MINT condition. NO Dents are present at all! The interior is very clean. NO rips or tears at all and NEVER smoked in. All original. Lady driven. A/C works as it should. Clean title. Just changed both Differntial fluids and full undercarriage lubrication performed. Clean Carfax. You can check it out for yourself- JT3FJ80W6N0049502

$9,900 O.B.O
917-254-0017 or email me at bugsyman5@aol.com

http://www.motorheadtrader.com/viewpic.cfm?Pic=MH052904144434A.jpg
http://www.motorheadtrader.com/viewpic.cfm?Pic=MH052904144434B.jpg
http://www.motorheadtrader.com/viewpic.cfm?Pic=MH052904144434C.jpg
http://www.motorheadtrader.com/viewpic.cfm?Pic=MH052904144434D.jpg

Don't hesitate to email me for more pix!

Last edited:
FYI- front and rear locking diffs were not an option on the 92 model, so you added aftermarket ARB air actuated locking differentials?

I'm not very experienced with car/truck sale ads....Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "lady driven" Thanks!

kinda like Doctor owned :D

stayalert said:
I'm not very experienced with car/truck sale ads....Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "lady driven" Thanks!

Yeah, sold in 2 weeks. An old man here locally saw her parked at Walmart and called the number. Said he had always wanted one and this one was it. He plans to go through her a little more, new exhaust, rebuild knuckles and a few other things, then move her to Tennessee and use in the mountains there. Hated to lose her but the house thing took priority.

This LC was driven by my wife since 1998 when she bought it used. I have my own stable so I dont touch what she has.

What I meant to say is that there is a Center Locking diff. Sorry for the confusuion guys...

2000 6spd Celica GT-S for sale

Black, '00 GT-S w/ 65,9xx miles. TRD springs, modified Nakiyama cold air intake, and smaller things: ignited push button start, s-2000 antenna, leather, carbon fiber trim, full windshield tint 35%. Oil changed every 3000-3500 miles, lift bolts replaced w/ newer version bolts, though the old ones were barely worn. There's a small damaged area on rear bumper (I accidentally bumped into my dad's hitch) asking $13,000 obo, located in Auburn, AL. I'm selling because my dad gave me his 94 fzj80

10987DSCN1169-med.JPG

10987DSCN1163.JPG

Last edited:
I know all about doctor driven. The onyl bonus is when you pull up the carpets you find all kinds of cool product samples

What is your price range? I have a '78 FJ40 that is in relatively good condition. It runs good and has no leaks. New alternator, radiator, oil pan gasket, and water pump. 4" spring lift. I'm in North Carolina, but let me know if your interested anyways.

Doug Moore

Just a shot in the dark, but I have a '78 FJ40 with a 4" lift that will fit 35x12.50. It runs great with the original 2F. I'm in N.C. and I am looking for $6500. Give me an e-mail if by chance you are interested. surf_moore@hotmail.com. It is great off road and I rarely get stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom