For Sale FJ80 Brake Calipers, Rotors, Back Plates, hubs, spindles, knuckles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
FRONT ONLY FRONT ONLY FRONT ONLY

Please specify year of your FJ80 since 91-92 uses a different system.

Also have axle housings, steering arms, etc.

Prices range from $40 to $125

Do you have a left hand double sided steering arm from a right hand drive 80?

No not even a right hand double sided steering arm from a left hand drive 80

I agree John, this is a good time to stock up on spare knuckles, etc. They are never there when you need them.

Lots of them here, what year is your cruiser? Rotors are different sized on 93-97 than 91-92.

" spindles, hubs, rotors and calipers" for a 1992, I have them here and out of the car.

Please see your personal message

Hi - looking for calipers and potentially rotors. 1996

Yes, Please see your personal message

Hub??

Drive flange? The flat plate that caps the shaft from the birf? If so, there are two lengths,
You can text a picture to me of what you want showing how far the center of the flange sticks out. The flange is $38.28 with nuts and cone washers and shipping. What year is your Cruiser and do you know if your birfs are the long or short ones. If not I can tell by looking at the flange center from a side view. My text number is 626 590-4728.

What are you asking for birfields? I’m thinking about a longfield conversion for my ‘91 HDJ, would need drive flanges too.

What are you asking for birfields? I’m thinking about a longfield conversion for my ‘91 HDJ, would need drive flanges too.

see your personal message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom