FJ62 Build (Bella) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice!!! Rack looks great, but why a 3 month wait? Or was that specific to your changes and what changes were those? You are gonna have to post up a pic with the light bars on.

I had them change a few things on the rack, I had them build some extra brackets and re-located several other brackets for lighting. We exchanges several emails with measurements and notes to make sure it was correct. I also ordered the rack during a busy time of the year. They did pre-warn me about the build time... Overall it was worth the wait.

Ill get a shot of the lightbar on soon! :D

Hey Guys, update!

So after 3 months of waiting PATIENTLY. ;) I recieved my Gobi rack! I was to damn excited so i forgot to take pictures of the install. I had them build the rack to certain specs for the Lifetime LED light bars i had planned to install. Two 6inch on either side of the rack and a 20incher in the center. My girlfriend and I installed it in roughly an hour. The build quality is great and it is well worth the wait for such a great product. I feel it fits the lines and shape of the Truck very well. onto the pictures...

I hid most of the wiring in the tubing of the rack. And ran the wires down the rain gutter into the engine bay on the passenger side of the truck. I wanted it to not look like any wires were showing.

that is an awesome rack. and where are you in NYC?

nice truck

Recently my girlfriend and I have been taking the free weekends we have and getting out of the city to go adventure around parts of NY and NJ. Just wanted to post couple pictures...:ylsmoke:

We ended up getting stuck in the sand in an "out of bounds" area on the Jersey Shore...hah threw it in 4wheel drive and luckily she popped out of the holes we dug in 2wd...

We though hitting all the carnivals would be hilarious. So we went up to Coney Island and ****s and giggles...

The weekend before this we got a few inches of snow upstate at the Guggenheim Estate.

Thank you! I live in williamsburg, Brooklyn, and work at Classic Car Club of Manhattan.

Nice. I'm in Williamsburg as well, will keep an eye out for your 60. A few of us locals may try to set up a meetup if you would be interested send a PM.

Great truck, really like the stealth rack and selected options.

J

Awesome truck !

I live over in east village. Would love to meet up and check yours out for some ideas

That rack is awesome.. I'll have to check out their stuff!

Where do you take your truck for servicing/ maintenance work?

New H55F 5spd tranny. Love this thing. Made the truck compleatly more drivable. I had Gary at Mudrak Custom Cruisers so the work
IMG_2920.JPG
IMG_2922.JPG
IMG_2923.JPG
IMG_3463.JPG
IMG_3440.JPG
Hey guys, have been away from the board for a while. But! I still have bella. I'll just throw up some images for now...

what caused the break down?

truck looks great

Traveling Big Sur, California on Nascimento Ferguson Road, which is a crazy Windee road that climbs through the hills on the coast of Route one. I believe it's at some points a 14% grade and I was fully loaded with equipment and I ended up boiling over the breaks..... very glad it happened on the only flat spot.

Tour truck looks Fantastic , beautiful color ,
is the color original ?
PLS PLS keep it original as possible .

must say that with a truck in these condition , ONLY an original crome rack would be acceptable .....

Bye Renago

Is that the original hardware you had yellow zinc plated or did you buy new? I really need to get rid of some old rusty hardware

Is that the original hardware you had yellow zinc plated or did you buy new? I really need to get rid of some old rusty hardware

It's all original! There's a local shop in my area that does plating. So I had them yellow zinc plate them. Or possibly have them yellow cad plate them. I forgot which one...

Tour truck looks Fantastic , beautiful color ,
is the color original ?
PLS PLS keep it original as possible .

must say that with a truck in these condition , ONLY an original crome rack would be acceptable .....

Bye Renago

Yes it's all original. Original color and original paint. I looked for it original Chrome rack once but I couldn't get my hands on one...

Thanks!

Nice Rig, lived in Owls Head, ME for 4 years. The winter road conditions gave me irreparable cancer on my 87 FJ60.

Gorgeous 62, I hope mine is clean like that one some day. Love the pictures, keep them coming! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom