FJ60 market? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just floating this question... selling a 1984 FJ60. I know value is subject to condition and location.

I'm located in Ohio, but the FJ is currently in moab. So, those are the two markets in consideration.

Just floating this question... selling a 1984 FJ60. I know value is subject to condition and location.

I'm located in Ohio, but the FJ is currently in moab. So, those are the two markets in consideration.
Since the market has softened, you just need to be poised to be ready for a lower price than you think. If you have a good truck and can keep it, you may want to keep it until the market comes back up.

If you need to sell, well, then…

Why is it in Moab and you're in Ohio? Did it break down there on a road trip or something?

I don't really understand your question. Are you asking if you should sell it in Utah or Ohio? Or are you asking what we think it's worth, with no pics or details?

I'll admit, it's a little vague.

But I've seen many different vehicles listed for sale with comments like "man, if that was on the east coast, it would be worth xxx".

Meaning, certain areas of the country have a surplus of some vehicles, and others have a shortage.

Wasn't aware the cruiser market softened.

But the reason for the question is that we're currently building out an 80 chassis in ohio to receive a 60 body. We would then sell the remaining 60 chassis parts. The 60 is complete and running, but in storage in moab.

However, I've learned of a unique opportunity for a 60 body only. If that situation is pursued, we would have the complete 60 that could be sold. In that case, selling in moab would save the transportation to Ohio. But at what cost, if any?

Calling it an FJ devalues it wherever it is ;)
That's real funny coming from someone who wheels a Jeep...

:flipoff2:

I'm kidding.

:flipoff2:

In looking at the FJ60 classified section here, it seems that the folks who have their 60's listed for ridiculous prices have yet to sell them........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom