FJ25 early apron and later tailgate emblems. READ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Resurrecting an old thread here, is anybody still making these? Someone asked in the 28L build thread, I can look into making some on my end but want to make sure I'm not wasting time if someone's already making them.

I surely need one, I am sure lots of Aussie folks would be looking for these. They have good bunch of early 20 series with this emblem on both aprons, however they are more active on Facebook. Also more FJ25 are appearing and getting restored in Indonesia so I believe we should have enough interest to make it viable.

AFAIK - No one is making them at the time of writing. Last Mike @mmcinnis made these couple of years back but believe those were made differently.

I surely need one, I am sure lots of Aussie folks would be looking for these. They have good bunch of early 20 series with this emblem on both aprons, however they are more active on Facebook. Also more FJ25 are appearing and getting restored in Indonesia so I believe we should have enough interest to make it viable.

AFAIK - No one is making them at the time of writing. Last Mike @mmcinnis made these couple of years back but believe those were made differently.
Thanks Archie. If nobody chimes in in the next week or two I’ll see if I can start a new thread and find someone that’s got one for templating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom