FJ25 early apron and later tailgate emblems. READ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Emblems are back from the chromers and are going out for enamel. They say that they look great! I cant wait to see pictures! It shouldn't be more than 2 weeks till I have them.

Emblems are enameled and are drying They didnt want to risk getting dust on them to take a picture. They said that they look awesome. Hope to have pics in the next few days! :cool:

Next best thing to seeing your 25 in TT. Yeah to some people it's just an emblem.....................but I'd know my emblem anywhere. :D May/June TT Page 63, Rising Sun's ad:
Emblems.jpg

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Next best thing to seeing your 25 in TT. Yeah to some people it's just an emblem.....................but I'd know my emblem anywhere. :D May/June TT Page 63, Rising Sun's ad:
Emblems.jpg

:D too funny

That's the one I liberated from Fox's truck while it was briefly in my possession... :grinpimp: Good thing he didn't have the dent repro'd. :flipoff2:

Got them today! Well done, Mike...I knew I should have ordered more, the Cruiser Chick wants one on her LX450:D Thanks!

So there I sit, pushing paper at my desk, and what do I see????????

An olive-drab 25, parking lot wheeling, right in front of me. :bounce: :bounce2:

Santa drives a FJ-25. Thanks Mike! (I figured out how to turn off my phone ---- leave it at home. :rolleyes: )
IMG_0237.jpg

I finally got around to taking the emblems up north a couple of weeks ago. I test fitted one of the emblems on to the tailgate of my grey one. Studs lined up perfect to the holes in the tailgate. The studs need to be trimed a little but better to long instead of too short. Nice job Mike. Of course this emblem was removed and stored away for safe keeping. Now if I can just find the reflectors I took off for safe keeping. :confused:

John
Img_1469.jpg
Img_1471.jpg
Img_1472.jpg

Bringing this back to the top since there have been a few requests for them. I finally got in touch with the manufacturer and am waiting for updated pricing. Who wants one or two or three?

Bringing this back to the top since there have been a few requests for them. I finally got in touch with the manufacturer and am waiting for updated pricing. Who wants one or two or three?

I'd be interested Mike...do you have final dimensions?

What was the price per unit on the last run?

i would be interested in one depending on the price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom